Android App

Andy Raybould

Hi

From your PSA overview video I see you have the philosophy of moving away from device applications and concentrating on HTML only for the PSA platform. However, one of the advantages of, for example, a CRM app on my android phone, is that I can call up a contact and I am able to launch my sat nav application with the contacts details already filled in.

I don't see a way to do this with the PSA.

I'm currently undecided as to the practicalities of using psa instead of other integrated platforms, other than cost, as someone who is not always in the office and uses a phablet whilst mobile...

Looking at the number of posts here I suspect there hasn't been a great takeup of PSA?

I would also like to see the PSA android app soon.  Mainly for our techs who work on tickets or need to put in time while at a client site.  Using the PSA via the web browser on a smart phone is not very good.  IMO.

Is there a time frame when the PSA mobile app will be in Beta?  Can we get on the BETA program?

• 1 year later...

BUMP!

Is there any movement for a Mobile App for the PSA.  Using the "Web" version of the PSA on a cell phone just does not work.  There is way too much on the screen to help manage your tickets or put in your notes and time.

Minimum, it would be nice to see custom web pages just for the Support Desk so Techs can manage their tickets on the road.  Pulseway is way behind other products on this. I am finding techs just wait to get back to a computer to enter time, so they are missing notes and sometimes time entries.

What are others doing for traveling Techs? How are you dealing with notes and time in tickets?

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2019 at 7:35 AM, Gary Haberl said:

BUMP!

Is there any movement for a Mobile App for the PSA.  Using the "Web" version of the PSA on a cell phone just does not work.  There is way too much on the screen to help manage your tickets or put in your notes and time.

Minimum, it would be nice to see custom web pages just for the Support Desk so Techs can manage their tickets on the road.  Pulseway is way behind other products on this. I am finding techs just wait to get back to a computer to enter time, so they are missing notes and sometimes time entries.

What are others doing for traveling Techs? How are you dealing with notes and time in tickets?

surface go's with LTE. We all prefer a small computer with a keyboard to a cellphone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 3:21 PM, tabiznet said:

surface go's with LTE. We all prefer a small computer with a keyboard to a cellphone.

I agree, But this is the 'real' world we live in. everyone is going to mobile apps. We don't all carry Surface computers, tablets or other during emergencies.