glirou

iOS - Screen Sharing

Hello,

is there planned in a next update the screen sharing for ios?

i have lot of iOS device in my IT infrastructure and i wish i could guide my users remotely.

Thank you,

Guillaume.

Hi Guillaume,

I'm afraid that mobile device management is not part of our immediate Roadmap however it will be taken in consideration for the future.

-Paul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By William Redig
      Hello,  I have 2 Mac computers with 2 and 3 monitors, respectively.  One of them has 2 identical monitors and when you ask to see screen for monitor 1 or monitor 2 (they are both shown as Dell E2210), I get the same image.  The other one as 2 identical displays (shown as Philco) and a Panasonic Display.  When I ask to seek the Panasonic screen, it displays correctly, but the images either Philco screen is identical.  Hope this helps.
    • By William Redig
      I added a "round trip ping time" to one of my machines, with ping time to the gateway of our remote office.  I am going to do the same to other offices, and therefore monitor the latency to remote offices.   The iOS app and WebApp should show where is that round trip time to:  It is not shown in devices main screen or in the graph.  That additional information would be great!  Thanks!
    • By Mecky Phra-Aran
      It would be nice if we also can monitor/manage the smart devices like Android and IOS.
    • By Nishtai
      I've just installled Pulseway and on the setup screen I don't have the option to create a new account. The option doesn't even appear.
      I've attached a screenshot of the window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• By Cor van Vaneveld
      Is it possible to start a script on a group?