techtedg

Delete from dashboard from any associated account

We have our agents logged in using the Administrator account. We've created user accounts that are associated to all the systems/agents logged in using the admin account. When logged in as administrator in the Dashboard, i can delete inactive agents. When logged on as a user that is associated with the admin account, I cannot delete inactive systems.

Can you make it so that associated accounts that have full access rights can remove agents/systems from the dashboard?

Thanks

Hi,

The way we handle access level lists within Pulseway will be revamped in this quarter making it possible for all accounts to pretty much do everything like other accounts can.

-Paul

Excellent to hear. Very annoying having to logout/login as admin in dashboard to delete agents, then log back in to my account.

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Yanger
      Hello,
      I would like a feature where when I remote into a users computer, you are given the option to block the user from inputting any information and or block them from viewing what you are doing.
    • By BigEz
      Hi Everyone!
      How is possible assign automatically an hardware asset to a customer in PSA when a ticket is created trough a support request ? What kind of configuration i've to do in RMM side to match a customer in PSA?
    • By Jude
      We receive automated alerts as tickets but would also like to receive them in emails. What level of integration is supported and if it is, where can I find that option in the dashboard?
    • By techtedg
      We need to be able to automatically associate user accounts with agents based on group, or some other mechanism. We have all agents logged in using the admin account. Whenever we add new agents, we have to login in to the web console and manually associate the new agents with the user account(s) that need to manage/support them.

It looks like this is already on the roadmap, do you have any update as to when this will be available?

Thanks
    • By Aspect
      New Server - Win Srv 2012 R2
      SQL Server 2016
      Installation as per instructions.
      Seemed to go through without any errors. 
      Just no web service. Nothing in IIS.. Nothing.. 
      Turned off Firewall, just to test...
      No idea where/what to check.. Any ideas?