Offline System Applications & Asset Info

Jamie Taylor

Wow.. Christmas finally did come early!B)

I also note that you are now putting which minor updates happened in the release notes, which is also another welcome item. 

Good job team. 

@Mark G38 - For note, my mobile app showed the offline information instantly without clearing app cache or suchlike, so perhaps strange defect with phone model etc? 

44 minutes ago, WYE said:

Wow.. Christmas finally did come early!B)

I also note that you are now putting which minor updates happened in the release notes, which is also another welcome item. 

Good job team. 

@Mark G38 - For note, my mobile app showed the offline information instantly without clearing app cache or suchlike, so perhaps strange defect with phone model etc? 

Yea I noticed they are doing that too, which is very cool.  

And I don't know.  I still do not see the changes on the phone.  S21 Ultra on latest Android OS.  /shrug

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mark G38 said:

Yea I noticed they are doing that too, which is very cool.  

And I don't know.  I still do not see the changes on the phone.  S21 Ultra on latest Android OS.  /shrug

Is that a Windows system? Also are you running version 8.8.9 on your phone?

-Paul

28 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is that a Windows system? Also are you running version 8.8.9 on your phone?

-Paul

Hi Paul,

Yes Windows.  Interestingly enough, I'm not running that version, and I thought I might not have the updated version so I went to the Play Store and no update last night.  Literally checked it now, and update available.  So clearly, I should pay more attention to things lol.  Frustrating though because I have auto-updates on for my phone apps, so I shouldn't have to go manually update anything.  Anyway, thanks for the reply. 

• Administrators
On 10/28/2021 at 5:37 PM, Mark G38 said:

Hi Paul,

Yes Windows.  Interestingly enough, I'm not running that version, and I thought I might not have the updated version so I went to the Play Store and no update last night.  Literally checked it now, and update available.  So clearly, I should pay more attention to things lol.  Frustrating though because I have auto-updates on for my phone apps, so I shouldn't have to go manually update anything.  Anyway, thanks for the reply. 

Android pushes the automatic updates in phases to avoid DDOS-ing itself when a popular app gets updated. I think all devices get the update within a week though.

-Paul