DigitalDentist

Active directory module

In the active directory module we can see users that are locked out, is it possible to add users with expired passwords as well. 

Instead if searching for a user sometimes I just want to see a list of users, would it be possible to show all users Instead of searching for them?

Reason being it's a quick way to help clients with expired passwords and a quick way to see any abnormal accounts in AD. 

Edited by DigitalDentist

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release.

I realise this is an old topic, but untill such thing is implemented, you could do this with a powershell script :-) you could have it spill out a html file, or even have it mailed if you wish :-) having it in Pulseway scripts library means you could do it automated every week or so :-)

Hi Jacobs,

I will put this forward as a feature request. therefore we will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      Just running a ping -t command via terminal on a remote device using Pulseway. 
      Normally to halt it I would do Cntl+C to stop it, locally.
      Can't see how to do this using the Pulseway app.
      Sorry - have just found the close session command which terminates the Terminal session.
      Problem solved!
    • By MrBuzz2u
      I am looking for a way to track windows user logins/logouts...but many users only lock/unlock their desktop rather than log out.  Any other way to track this and receive notifications?  If notifications are not possible, how about a report that would gather this info?  Hoping to do this through Pulseway, but open to other options/apps as well.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By MakoLogics
      Hello I keep getting a ton of alerts daily for Windows Defender, they show up as important updates. I run the Web Root AV on all my clients so I would love a script to disable Windows Defender on all machines. It would take for ever to do hundreds of machines manually.

Thank you.
    • By MakoLogics
      Is there a way to change settings in each of the desktop clients via the web?
      See image below for example.

• By itshero
      I am having trouble connecting to workstations via the dashboard, as well as the remote desktop application.  Getting error "The agent failed to start the rd session."