DigitalDentist

Active directory module

In the active directory module we can see users that are locked out, is it possible to add users with expired passwords as well. 

Instead if searching for a user sometimes I just want to see a list of users, would it be possible to show all users Instead of searching for them?

Reason being it's a quick way to help clients with expired passwords and a quick way to see any abnormal accounts in AD. 

Edited by DigitalDentist

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release.

I realise this is an old topic, but untill such thing is implemented, you could do this with a powershell script :-) you could have it spill out a html file, or even have it mailed if you wish :-) having it in Pulseway scripts library means you could do it automated every week or so :-)

Hi Jacobs,

I will put this forward as a feature request. therefore we will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dpbklyn
      Hello and Thank you in advance.
      What is the best way to setup monitoring on an agent and then push that agent out to all desktops?  Would doing an EXPORT/IMPORT on Group Policies accomplish this? 
      Thank you,
      dp
    • By kasey.tomasek
      I've noticed lately that when I have a remote session live on a machine, my local keyboard input is not being accepted in items such as Notepad, Chrome, Outlook, etc. This seems fairly system wide and I'm not always able to replicate the problem. This is likely something to do with the keyboard forwarding method, but I can't isolate this myself. Also, this does occur on several different machines - not one workstation in particular. As soon as I close the remote session, the keyboard functions normally in my local Windows 10 environments.
      Good luck with this one - it seems very transient.
    • By Quenten Grasso
      Hey Guys,
      Not sure if this is going to be in the next update already however, it'd be great if we could create Categories under tasks just like under scripts to help organize them better.
      Cheers,
      Quenten
    • By Quenten Grasso
      Hey Guys,
      It would be great if we had some integration with https://chocolatey.org for windows package management, its basically like apt-get or yum for windows which seems a lot better IMHO then ninite type solutions. 
      Having its own tab under group policy for example to install selected apps across multiple machines and keep them updated within patch windows for example. This would be a huge benefit for Pulseway if done well.
      https://chocolatey.org/about
      https://chocolatey.org/pricing at only $3/year per machine its pretty competitive pricing.
      Cheers,
      Quenten