Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release.

Not to pester you guys, but an alternative to Kaspersky is very important to us as well.  Webroot would be great.

Timeline for release.  My agreement with Webroot is expiring at the end of the month.

In the light of the recent events, we are planning to start offering the Webroot AV in next 4-6 weeks.

Hi Andre,

We understand your excitement for the Webroot addon. Rest assured that we're doing all we can to push it out as soon as possible :lol:. PM me if you want I can add you to the early access list.

-Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ElasticIT
      Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been requested before so apologies in advance if it has. I had a customer with a slow PC and wanted to add the Disk Queue Length performance counter to see if that was causing the slowness however didn't want to have to log into her machine. Normally I would go via the Dashboard -> Edit Computer Settings and make whatever changes were necessary. However Performance Counters can't seem to be added this way as there is no Add button:

Is this a bug or missing feature? If it's missing, it would be handy to have as you can pretty much do everything else from here and it's not always convenient having to log into the users machine
      Cheers
    • By ethorup
      I'm not sure what it is, but it seems lately that Kaspersky AV (aka pulseway antivirus) is picking up a lot of adware instances.  I like this and use it to keep my clients safe.  But sometimes it can be a little overwhelming to have to click through each one individually to delete them.  Is there any way we can get an option to select multiple items and perform an operation on those multiple items?  It would be nice to have better overall av integration, but this is one that I would love to see first.
      Sometimes when we bring on a new client with a lot of computers, and once we install the antivirus software, we get slammed with notification for adware, maleware, trojans, etc.  It just sucks having to click each one to choose what to do with it.  When there are hundreds of notifications, it can take a while.
    • By DigitalDentist
      In the active directory module we can see users that are locked out, is it possible to add users with expired passwords as well. 
      Instead if searching for a user sometimes I just want to see a list of users, would it be possible to show all users Instead of searching for them?
      Reason being it's a quick way to help clients with expired passwords and a quick way to see any abnormal accounts in AD. 
    • By DigitalDentist
      Is there anyway to show the last 3 scripts that have been ran on a system. Perhaps right below the run automation scripts. Nothing too detailed, but per system it would be nice to see what's been ran recently maybe title of script ran date and complete or failed status.

• By Daniel Messer
      At the moment we use Windows Dashboard 5.1.2 to monitor configured systems during office hours.
      As not all customers are under the same SLA, we don't need all notifications at all times. Outside office hours our support staff is mobile and would like to use Pulseway Android App to receive notifications on problematic systems. But unfortunately there is no option to include or exclude groups, tags, roles or scopes. And there is no way to tell the app just to show critical notifications.
      Are these features already planned for a future release of Android App?