JZarzosa

Webroot Integration

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release.

Hi Andre,

We understand your excitement for the Webroot addon. Rest assured that we're doing all we can to push it out as soon as possible :lol:. PM me if you want I can add you to the early access list.

-Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hari Simaguen
      Hi,

I'm currently running through a lot of notification.
      Running through 30 different notification, I notice that I should focus on probably 6 of those and delete the others. Currently I can only delete 1 notification at a time.
      Do you think it will be awesome for us to have the ability to sort, multiple select and delete *some* notifications?
    • By Matt Wilson
      I had a big issue today where replies from clients were not adding the reply as a note, but instead creating a new ticket altogether. In the end, there were 2 causes.
      1) In the default PSA email templates, the Ticket number was set as #Ticket No#. This looks really weird in my opinion, when referring to a ticket number its generally "Ticket Number" or "#Ticket Number". I had removed the trailing # on most of the templates. I searched the knowledge base and forums and there was no mention, so it was only through trial and error that I realized that you HAVE to have both # at front and end of ticket number for replies to work.
      2) In some templates, I removed the Ticket number all together as it really had no purpose. I would much rather use a Subject line like: "A note has been added to your ticket regarding [%Ticket Title%]" Again, through trial and error I realized for replies to work the ticket number (formatted per 1 above) must be included in the subject. There was another forum post from someone having issues with replies on CC's. In that thread they thought the same thing I did, that adding the Reply Separator field in the message body had all the needed coding to enable replies to the ticket. 
      I am posting this for anyone else who may be searching for this and to also request that header info be embedded in the Reply Separator field so that it is all that is needed to enable replies as notes back to the originating ticket. Also, some documentation on this feature and associated troubleshooting may be a good knowledge base article to post.
    • By Matt Wilson
      I've mentioned this to the sales team before, not sure if its on your list or not. One of the reasons I like PSA so much is because of its good UX. Its a good looking console. It appears that a lot of time has gone into the visual design. 
      However, in most free form text boxes the default font is the horrible Times New Roman, a serif font when the rest of the system uses non-serif fonts. Even in text boxes that you can change the font, the default is still Times New Roman and its a pain to constantly highlight the text and change it. Also, there are numerous text boxes where you cannot set the font. Times New Roman is the font that appears in the time log and note entries at the bottom of the main ticket page too.  
      I know it may seem like a small issue, but it really affects the professional appearance of the system.
    • By Matt Wilson
      Can you guys please expand the space allowed in Email template subject lines? We are frequently limited in what fields we can put in the subject due to limited space. 
    • By Matt Wilson
      Chris/Paul/Cliff,
      Thanks for all the work you guys are doing to make PSA usable in a production environment. I love the latest improvements. 
      I have a priority request regarding Client Portal authentication. I see that AuthAnvil is supported. Can you guys please look at adding 365 Azure AD integration as well? There is no way my client end-users are going to remember a separate password for their PSA login to open and view tickets. We really want to push them to it, but its not going be useful. I image that Azure AD would be the most common platform for most companies.  
      In the meantime, can we have a way to manually set a secure password for each user for Client Portal? A work around would be to set a secure password for each user and then distribute it to the users.  
      Without one of these options, we just don't see the Client Portal for end users accessible.