Jeremy Otten

FEATURE REQUEST : Remote Control from app

This too is available on the Roadmap. We'd rather have it first on the web app since it's very cumbersome to use RD on a mobile phone. Rest assured that this will be added eventually.

-Paul

I currently use Splashtop in junction with Pulseway..for my mobile phone and as a backup to Pulseway's desktop remote, so I know remote works on iPhone

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Martin_T
      Hi guys,
      One thing which I think would be super useful is the automatic selection of hard drives within the machine so rather than having to select a drive then set thresholds, we can skip the additional step of having to select the drives. Don't want to monitor a drive? Don't select a threshold. 
      Cheers,
    • By RossT76
      Could we add an alias to be displayed along side the device name in the systems view?
      Or maybe display the last logged in user. Just so it's easier to find a user machine without having to remember/find the device name.
    • By acoven
      It would massively expand Pulseway's capabilities if Netflow/sflow analysis was added to its feature set.
    • By Juerg
      Hi,
      We have a lot of customer tasks to run by the end of a month and this means on every last Monday, last Tuesday, last Wednesday... etc. of the month.
      Could you guys please implement this little feature which should be in todays time a standard option in the schedule settings.
      Thanks!
    • By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      Currently having big problems whereby a lot of DNS records have been changed at my hosting company.
      I know there are third party tools that can monitor DNS changes but is there any way we could incorporate into Pukseway for clients' domains.
      Regards, Andy