1. Chris

Chris

• Similar Content

• By 1A3
      For some reason whenever I try to add any of the iOS widgets it just shows "Widget Configuration Error".

• By RingTailedLemur7
      Hello, I have a question about the Pulseway app. When the pc is on all of the commands work great and are perfect for managing the pc. But I am attempting to turn on my pc when I am away from my home and then be able to fully control it like I was there. The issue is how the wake up command from sleep or from powered down will not work even when on my home network. How can I fix this. Also a side question, is there a way I would be able to see a live view of the screen or does it only allow screenshots of the screen. Thanks
    • By ArrowNM
      A Dark Mode option for both the RMM Web UI and PSA UI would be nice.
    • By superJK92
      Can not login I get error 295 on IOS and the username and password are correct.

• By CurryTheDemon
      Hello there, I just got Pulseway today as of 5/1/20 and am intending to use it to mainly be able to remote control access my PC from my phone when away from the house. I am installed all the appropriate applications needed and went through the Pulseway Remote Access application along with Pulseway Manager application and have enabled Remote Access. But for some reason I still can not access it from my phone. Perhaps I am missing a step? It would be amazing if someone would be able to help me troubleshoot this situation. Thank you for your time.