TimStark

FEATURE REQUEST : Mass Terminal

Hi,

It's my first time posting here, so hopefully I got the format correctly.

When you have all your monitored system grouped, and you are able to do a mass windows update, It would be good to be able to run a terminal command on all the monitored systems at once.

This would be extremely handy when doing mass rollouts or simply needing to run commands on all systems quickly.

Thank you,

Tim

Hi Tim,

We do have support for running batch, powershell and bash scripts on subset of systems (or even all systems at once) through the Automation module. From the WebApp, go to the Automation menu and configure your script. Once you have the script go create a task, select the "All Systems" System Scope and include the newly create script into the task. Run the task and perform the victory dance :lol:.

-Paul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BobC
      I have one customer workstation (actually a laptop) that I cannot assign a patch policy.  All of the other systems in this customer group are fine.  When I try to assign it via my mobile, I get "change OS patch policy command failed".  Nor can I assign it via the Pulseway Web app - it shows "no actions available" for that one system.
      I tried remotely restarting the laptop, and I tried repairing the local agent installation, but no joy.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks!
      Bob
    • By Geddie
      Looking for a script that I can run to drop from XXX domain, set to "WORKGROUP" and reboot.    I used to have this in a command line form that I can't find.
    • By NadeCatcher
      Hello,
      I've been trying to turn on my computer when I'm away from the house using both mobile data and another WiFi connection. When I'm on the same network the wake up command works but if I'm using mobile data I'll get the message "Wake up command failed" and when I'm on another network it says "wake up command sent" but nothing happens. I have the necessary port forwarded (UDP 9) and through the Pulseway android app port monitor I can see it works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By General_Snuss
      I changed phones recently and the new app says:
      'This device is pending approval. Login to the WebApp and approve it from the account devices page.'
      If I got to https://my.pulseway.com/main/account/devices there is no device to approve.
      Am I doing something wrong?
    • By Brandan
      Here is a Batch script to empty the SoftwareDistribution Folder.  It stops any installer processes in the background, temporarily disables the Windows Update Service, deletes everything in the Software Distribution folder then sets the Windows update service back to automatic and starts the service.
      @echo off
      CD C:\
      taskkill /F /im setup.exe
      taskkill /F /im ose00000.exe
      taskkill /F /im msiexec.exe
      sc config wuauserv start= disabled
      net stop wuauserv
      PowerShell.exe Remove-Item C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\* -Force -Recurse
      sc config wuauserv start= demand
      net start wuauserv