Install Sentinel One via Powershell script

Albert Dignos

• Administrators

Hey @Albert Dignos Stefan from Pulseway here, Thanks for the post. 

Unfortunately at Pulseway we don't currently have a script for installing sentinel one, its possible that another member can help provide it. We do however support GitHub which you can run on our platform via automation, which will allow you to install SentinelOne. You can check it out here

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to send me a DM or a reply.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Hello Albert,

Today it's very easy to create his own package for Sentinel One using Powershell App Deployment Toolkit.
I'm not expert in Powershell but I can understand script for automated installation.

And the advantage of this is that it's very easy to maintain and keep up to date, the only thing you need is the latest source file MSI for installation.
The script remain the same ... 

If you want I can build for you a complete script to allow you to done installation in mode fully automatic or in an interactive way. If you are interest by this, please contact me in private.

Djiby, Modern Workplace Engineer

• 1 month later...

May be late to the party, but we use a site token variable where we can set the required token per customer. We then host the 32bit and 64bit installers on our website (as you can't seem to download them straight from SentintelOne's site it seems). You can then use powershell to download the installer and run it:

Invoke-WebRequest -Uri $URL -OutFile $Installer -ErrorAction Stop
    Start-Process $Installer -ArgumentList "/t $Token","/q" -Wait -ErrorAction Stop

$URL is the download link to the installer file

Works like a charm

• 9 months later...

Novice in PW.
If you have 10 S1 customers.  And say every customer has two pulseway-groups and every one needs its own token.  Makes it 20 tokens.

How do you script this in Pulseway with one script, if that is even possible?  Or do you need one script per Pulseway-group?

Using 1 custom-field holding all tokens (like an array)?  Create one custom-field per pulsway-group holding one token?

This is now on S1.  But I guess this is a broader item when working with license keys per customer for one software title.

Thx