alfred44

Agent for Raspberry PI 4

Hi @alfred44,

Please send us screenshots showing the issue which are you facing with the Pulseway agent installation on your system, also, add syslog entries which are relevant to Pulseway (if any)?

Hi there,

We don't support at this moment the arm64 CPU architecture. You could make use of our RESTful APIs to push some information to Pulseway using cron and curl, check them out at api.pulseway.com.

-Paul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Louwrens
      Please expand the list of programs on 3rd Party Patch management.
      Some suggestions:
      Adobe Flash
      Amazon Corretto (Since Oracle Java is not free anymore)
      Dropbox
      Gimp
      Google Gsync (GSuite)
      K-lite Codec
      LibreOffice
      OpenVPN
      Thunderbird
      WhatsApp Desktop Client

• By XxLilBoPeepsxX
      I am attempting to install pulseway on my raspberry pi 3b+, and have downloaded and installed the correct file from the pulseway website, and made sure that my openssl libraries are up to date and correctly setup. I followed through with the given installation instructions and repeatedly the pulseway service is unable to be started. When executing the command sudo systemctl start pulseway, the command works and presents no errors. Upon checking the app or the list of all services, however, pulseway is not shown as a service and there is no devices connected to the app. See the attached images for the output of sudo systemctl status pulseway

• By knis
      I installed Pulseway on Ubuntu 16.10   64 bit.   It was success.
      I want only monitor HDD and CPU usage and Power off computer.
      I want disable other features in config.xml.
      How can I disable (I see mobile app) Users, Terminal, Scripts, Enter Maintenance Mode?
      Thanks!
    • By pheald
      I am running CentOS 6 and I can track most of my /etc/init.d services just fine - except for iptables.  When the service is running, Pulseway reports that it is down.
      For example, these lines work just fine:
      <Service Name="ntpd" DisplayName="NTPD Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> <Service Name="crond" DisplayName="Cron Daemon" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> But this one does not
      <Service Name="iptables" DisplayName="iptables Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm relatively new to Pulseway so it is entirely possible that I'm just missing something obvious.

Edit: I just confirmed that I can start the service successfully when I manually stop it, but it still never detects it as running.
    • By mark.vail
      after following this setup guild i am getting "-bash: /etc/init.d/pulseway: No such file or directory"
      looked inside that folder and did not see any pulseway scrips. is there another guild that i can follow that will be more helpful