DigitalDentist

A brief summary of scripts ran on system

Is there anyway to show the last 3 scripts that have been ran on a system. Perhaps right below the run automation scripts. Nothing too detailed, but per system it would be nice to see what's been ran recently maybe title of script ran date and complete or failed status.

Screenshot_20171028-154402.png

Edited by DigitalDentist
Words

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release. Currently we do not store this information into the DB, however Pulseway can show the last 5 executions per each script if the Pulseway service is not restarted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AC_Martin_J
      Hey guys! 

I've been testing the Webroot trial recently and it has been working fine, but I found something where there is room for improvement.. 
      The Webroot installation can be done through Pulseway already, and everything that's needed is basically the Key Code assigning the client to the corresponding Webroot dashboard. This method works fine, but my idea is to automate as many of these tasks as possible, hence Powershell come in to play. Webroot have published a document with other deployment methods, such as GPO or MSI, and I'm mostly interested in the latter. So I created a script for the installation task, which is working fine in itself. But I also found out that the client is shown as "Not installed" in Pulseway afterwards. I spoke with support representatives from Pulseway about this, and a workaround is to use the "Install"-button in Pulseway to create the connection. They told me that the software won't be reinstalled by doing this, but simply associate the agent with Pulseway.. It got me thinking.. There should be a way to trigger this "Install"-function elsewhere, and a smooth solution would be if it could be triggered from the same script as the installation. Maybe something is written in the registry (client side), that we could use?
      Does anyone else have a solution on how to perform such a task?

Webroot deployment documentation (Command line options and other install methods)
      Here is the script that I've got so far, feel free to use it, if you find it useful! 
      #Replace "KEYCODEHERE" at the arguments-variable with the Key Code shown in your own Webroot Dashboard. #Example: 'GUILIC=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX CMDLINE=SME,quiet /qn /l*v install.log' $tempdir = get-item -Path "$Env:SystemDrive\Temp" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue if ($tempdir -eq $null) { New-Item -ItemType "Directory" -Path "$Env:SystemDrive\Temp" Write-Host 'Creating Temp-Dir.' } $Downloadurl = 'http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsasme.msi' Write-Host 'Downloading executable to local storage.' $Executable = "$Env:SystemDrive\Temp\wsasme.msi" $Arguments = 'GUILIC=KEYCODEHERE CMDLINE=SME,quiet /qn /l*v install.log' $wc = New-Object System.Net.WebClient $wc.DownloadFile($Downloadurl, $Executable) Start-Process $Executable -ArgumentList $Arguments -Wait Write-Host 'Installing' Remove-Item -Path $Executable Write-Host 'Cleaning up locally stored data.' Start-Sleep -s 30 $program = 'Webroot' Write-Host 'Verifying installation...' $32bit = ((Get-ChildItem "HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall") | Where-Object { $_.GetValue( "DisplayName" ) -like "*$program*" } ).Length -gt 0; $64bit = ((Get-ChildItem "HKLM:\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall") | Where-Object { $_.GetValue( "DisplayName" ) -like "*$program*" } ).Length -gt 0; if ($32bit -eq $True -or $64bit -eq $True) { Write-Host "$program has been successfully installed." }  
      // Martin Johansson
    • By Kasper
      Hello! It seems that i cannt log in on the my.pulseway.com ? Dont know why but when i press login it just reloads the site and then nothing happens! How can i solve this? Thanks!
    • By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      From your PSA overview video I see you have the philosophy of moving away from device applications and concentrating on HTML only for the PSA platform. However, one of the advantages of, for example, a CRM app on my android phone, is that I can call up a contact and I am able to launch my sat nav application with the contacts details already filled in.
      I don't see a way to do this with the PSA.
      I'm currently undecided as to the practicalities of using psa instead of other integrated platforms, other than cost, as someone who is not always in the office and uses a phablet whilst mobile...
      Looking at the number of posts here I suspect there hasn't been a great takeup of PSA?
    • By SinglrClickIT
      I'd love to see remote desktop for Mac OS added.
      Thanks,
      SCIT
    • By Martin_T
      Hi guys,
      One thing which I think would be super useful is the automatic selection of hard drives within the machine so rather than having to select a drive then set thresholds, we can skip the additional step of having to select the drives. Don't want to monitor a drive? Don't select a threshold. 
      Cheers,