DigitalDentist

A brief summary of scripts ran on system

Is there anyway to show the last 3 scripts that have been ran on a system. Perhaps right below the run automation scripts. Nothing too detailed, but per system it would be nice to see what's been ran recently maybe title of script ran date and complete or failed status.

Screenshot_20171028-154402.png

Edited by DigitalDentist
Words

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the possibility to introduce this option into the future release. Currently we do not store this information into the DB, however Pulseway can show the last 5 executions per each script if the Pulseway service is not restarted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AlanRTonn
      It would be nice if there was a view similar to the Time Sheet, Time Entries list but that showed the start and end time of each entry and only showed the time entries for the tickets that had entries for the week. Autotask had this and it was a great way to help remind me of what I did in the "gaps" between ticket time entries. Having all open tickets in my queue just clutters the current view. Maybe have a button on that view that toggles between all the open tickets and no time entries showing and having only time entries showing with start and end times. It looks like this:

• By AlanRTonn
      Sometimes i am creating a ticket after i have already started work on the problem. Not ideal I know, but it happens. It happens enough that i would really like to be able to put in the time i started working on the problem and then hit the now choice and then hit a "Add time" or start tracking time button that continues to update the "now" or "end" field. that way i dont have to remember to hit that now button when i am done and hit the save button.
    • By Tim Roewen
      Hi there,
      We are using both PSA and RMM from Pulseway.
      In the last few weeks we are experiencing some weird behavior between PSA and RMM.
      We don't use the and never set up the integration, but after we delete the settings both in PSA and RMM, it still comes back.
      It is irritating us enormously and the support isn't helpful after creating several tickets.
      I hope someone can help us with this issue.
      King regards,
      Tim Roewen

• By Mecky Phra-Aran
      It would be nice if we also can monitor/manage the smart devices like Android and IOS.