Installed but Invisible

Lewnatick

I recently installed the latest version of Pulseway on my Ubuntu 17.04 server. The service appears to be starting, and I'm not seeing any errors. However, the machine never shows up in the Pulseway app. I feel like I'm missing something simple here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I’m having the same problem.. But on my raspberry 3.

With my short memory I know I’m looking to install libssl 0.9.8 since Pulseway does not support the latest one (is what I read) and might that be the problem?

Also sais that pulseway is running but that the code exited (xx min ago) and having errors “problem with shared libraries” 

Edited by darkboot1

• Staff

Hi,

Yesterday we have released the new version for the Linux agent and it supports openssl1.0.1.

Thus, if you will delete the old installation file and download the new version, then you should be able to install the Linux agent without errors.

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hi,

Yesterday we have released the now version for the Linux agent and it supports openssl1.0.1.

Thus, if you will delete the old installation file and download the new version, then you should be able to install the Linux agent without errors.

Hm... Today only i reinstalled rasbian 3 times in case something went fucked when downloading the files from raspberrys official site or if i accidently messed something up in the terminal which is higly unlikely but in case..

My problem still exists.

Edit: Maybe that wasn't meant for me hehe

Edited by darkboot1

• Staff

Did you delete the previous installation package from your system? If not, then it is possible, that you were installing the same file all over and over again, because when you download the file with the same name, then the name for the file is changed (deb.1 etc to the end).