Marius

Quick Setup Guide

I am not a technical, computer-savy person. I am unable to get this to work. I may not have configured correctly where the computer name and server (default or dedicated) is concerned. I am attempting to use my Acer A500 tablet to remotely operate my Windows PC running XP SP3 as a music server (connected to the internet).

Please help me.

Thanks,

Carl Espy

If you haven't get the PC Monitor Enterprise Server you don't need to enter a dedicated server. Simply enter the username and password of the account you created.

Also I would like to add that there is a User Manual available to download just in case you find something you are not sure how it works.

You can download it for free from here.

Administrators/s-Moderators,

Following on from reading the quick step guide, I have completed 'my' profile, and in so doing, I have noticed "Subscription expires on Tuesday, November 26, 2013"... if the app/service is free to non-commercial users, why is there an expiriration date notice? Will usage of the service cease at or on that date for a reason I have not understood?

Could it be that when I entered 'Home use only' in the 'Organisation' field the system assumes any entry [and sign up of that entry] is a 'commercial' concern?

Removing 'Home use only' does not effect the expiration notification. I did not observe if the expiration date notice was displayed prior to entering 'Home use only' in the 'Organisation' field after saving the updated profile... I obviously wasn't paying sufficient attention.

Please advise.

Many thanks.

cavtvs

Hi,

When you created an account we also activated a trial subscription so you can test all the features.

Once that trial subscription expires you will still be able to monitor and manage up to 5 systems for non-commercial use.

As for commercial use, see the Terms of Service. If you monitor and manage more than one Windows Server it is considered commercial use.

Hope this helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wisecompany
      After playing around in my trial account for a bit, I have a few suggestions regarding policy configuration.
      Allow the creation of policies that inherit settings from other policies and track which settings were overridden. This would allow MSPs to create one or two "Global" policies (Servers/Workstations) as a base, and then create individual policies (for each client) that inherit settings from those global policies.  Allow overrides to policy settings on specific systems, track which systems have policy overrides in place, and allow reverting the overrides to the policy defaults. Allow attaching scripts/tasks to policies to run during on-boarding (as in, when the Pulseway agent is initially installed). Instead of having separate Patch Management policies, group those settings with the System policies so they can be applied all at once. Alternatively, allow attaching Patch Management policies to System policies.
    • By sarj2001
      Would love a way to silently install and run Dell command update utility to Dell endpoints to keep drivers up to date, as Dell are frequently rolling out driver updates.
      Has anyone been able to make this work for them? 
      I've looked into it and found some sample scripts on reddit to try and edit and test. the problem I have is getting dell command update to install first, then getting the configuration file out to the required computers that need it, then running the update silently. 
      If someone has managed to get this working, I would love to see how you did it, or kindly ask for some sample scripts to work with?
      Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• By XxLilBoPeepsxX
      I am attempting to install pulseway on my raspberry pi 3b+, and have downloaded and installed the correct file from the pulseway website, and made sure that my openssl libraries are up to date and correctly setup. I followed through with the given installation instructions and repeatedly the pulseway service is unable to be started. When executing the command sudo systemctl start pulseway, the command works and presents no errors. Upon checking the app or the list of all services, however, pulseway is not shown as a service and there is no devices connected to the app. See the attached images for the output of sudo systemctl status pulseway

• By mark.vail
      after following this setup guild i am getting "-bash: /etc/init.d/pulseway: No such file or directory"
      looked inside that folder and did not see any pulseway scrips. is there another guild that i can follow that will be more helpful 

• By awestwood
      Hi there!
      I am looking for a way to install a custom MSI pakage that I built on my endpoints via a script. I have the MSI package on my website. I need the script to download the MSI from my website, then execute in silent mode. Thank you!!