Spread the word

Cptrico

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

I've been doing it for quite a while. It might help if we get some more community interaction in here, at the moment we only have support and development topics.

You have any ideas except social networks? What can keep a forum moving and increase it's community by keeping on-topic discussions?

I might start posting some tutorials that will explain how Mobile PC Monitor can help you on various situations.

Any feedback on this would do good too ;) .

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Do you have a banner? Send it me, ill post on my site. I only get 20-30 a day visitors but that is mainly from sites like superuser etc.So kinda your demographic I guess.

I also been thinking of doing a write-up/review because of how impressed I am with both the product and the support. I could do with a full list of features, and which features are available for each edition i.e. free, subscription, Enterprise.

Hi Marius,

I had seen those lists, but I meant a full list of features starting with free then additional features for paid plans. If those lists are complete for the additional features for paid plans, then I just need a list of features of the free plan I guess.

• 2 years later...
On 1/28/2014 at 9:44 PM, Marius said:

Hi,

Thank you, we will email you / post a banner.

As for the features, the list is here: http://www.pulseway.com/pricing - press the "view more features" option.

Perhaps Pulseway should look into some form of affiliate marketing.  I love the product, and I've also looked at many others, but I pay for your product and if I'm going to promote it, I want a share of the profits.  

I've got my own business to market.  

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Admins,

I would love to have advertise Pulseway a bit more but to do that, I'd need some form of media like screenshots, animations, logo kit, stuff like that.

On youtube I saw the following movie:

I absolutely love this! However...(you knew that was coming) I'd like to whitelabel it...so substituting the big pulseway logo for my own or removing it and removing audio.

If you have such a media kit I will put your logo with link on my website in a logo ticker (a side scrolling bar of logo's)

Can you accommodate this rather odd request ?

On 4-1-2017 at 7:44 AM, ComputerConsulting said:

Perhaps Pulseway should look into some form of affiliate marketing.  I love the product, and I've also looked at many others, but I pay for your product and if I'm going to promote it, I want a share of the profits.  

I've got my own business to market.  

Why would you need a share of the profit ? You can sell subscriptions to your RMM system at your own price so you can generate revenue from that and when problems arise you can bill your clients for the time you spend on fixing their issues.

I think perhaps you shouldn't try to resell the product but instead sell the agent licences which would give you a more stable revenue.