sakis_s

Notify me when PC turns on

Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to get notified (monitoring my PC from an iOS device) when my computer (running windows 10) turns on? The reason is that i have give access to other users as well to turn it on and i want to get notified when this happens. Thanks in advance for your help!

On 4/15/2019 at 5:49 PM, Chris said:

Hi @sakis_s,

Thank you for contacting us. This functionality is already available for you from the Pulseway Manager -> Notifications -> Status tab.

image.png.933bd27df8860375888d6e8e6845bbf5.png

I hope this helps.

Hi and thanks for your response. I've already tried this but it doesn't work. I've checked the box "send a notification when the computer is started with priority: Normal" but i get no notification when computer starts. Should i check any other box or change the priority? Thanks again for your help.

Hi @sakis_s,

Please open the Pulseway WebApp (https://my.pulseway.com) -> Accounts -> Overview and make sure that notifications are not disabled for your account. Also check your devices section to see if your device has the access to the required systems.

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Hi @sakis_s,

Please open the Pulseway WebApp (https://my.pulseway.com) -> Accounts -> Overview and make sure that notifications are not disabled for your account. Also check your devices section to see if your device has the access to the required systems.

That did the trick Chris! Thank you so much for you help!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dpbklyn
      Hello and thank you in advance.
      Is there a way to have the default selection on noted be set to "Internal"  I would rather have a technician accidentally hit send on a note that is set to Internal than one that SHOULD be internal and have it accidentally sent to the client.
      Thank you,

dp
    • By jbohnenstiehl
      Pulseway Dashboard (Currently 6.3)
      Data - All Notifications.
      Currently we can not: Ctrl + Select, Shift + Select All, Ctrl + A, Sort by columns. 
      This is a daily task for me and so it would be fantastic to be able to use these simple functions. 
    • By pheald
      I am running CentOS 6 and I can track most of my /etc/init.d services just fine - except for iptables.  When the service is running, Pulseway reports that it is down.
      For example, these lines work just fine:
      <Service Name="ntpd" DisplayName="NTPD Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> <Service Name="crond" DisplayName="Cron Daemon" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> But this one does not
      <Service Name="iptables" DisplayName="iptables Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm relatively new to Pulseway so it is entirely possible that I'm just missing something obvious.

Edit: I just confirmed that I can start the service successfully when I manually stop it, but it still never detects it as running.
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello,
      When we create a note from the webapp, we have a business process that notifies the client that a note has been added to a ticket, however, when we create a note from an email, it gets added to the ticket, but a notification doesnt go out.  
      How can we configure a business process that emails a client a notification that a note has been added to the ticket (by email)?
      Thank you,
      dp
    • By unfeomateo
      I want to setup a SNMP notification for my canon printer.  The "printer status" OID will show nothing when the printer is working and show a number if there is an error. I have no idea what each and every error might show up as. 
      Is it possible to set the notification to alert me if that SNMP option changed from null to some number? Right now if I leave "value" blank I cannot click ok to finish.