Manthey IT

Change password and deploy it

Dear Pulseway Community,

is there a way to propagate the password to the systems that are registered via the account we want to change the password of?
The account has about 130 registered systems and we don't want to replace the password manually on each system.

Best wishes,
Norman 

Hi Norman,

Since the 6.0 update, systems are no longer authenticating with a username and password so it's safe to change your password and it won't affect your systems. Make sure that your agents are running the agent version 6.0 or higher by running the Executive report which shows the agent version.

-Paul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GlobalIT
      I have created a Windows cmd file to copy files nightly on one of my servers. If there is an error, the cmd file outputs the error to an error.txt file, thus updated the "Last Write" date on the file. My command file is working great, and outputs the errors to the error.txt, and the date stamp on the error.txt file is updated each time this happens.
      I configured the Pulseway Computer Settings via Notifications -> Storage -> Files. I added the error.txt and checked for notifications to be sent when the file last write date has changed. (see image)
      This works the first time, but the second, no notification is sent. Am I doing something wrong? Any pointers on how I can make this work consistently?
      Thanks!

• By BigEz
      Hi Everyone!
      How is possible assign automatically an hardware asset to a customer in PSA when a ticket is created trough a support request ? What kind of configuration i've to do in RMM side to match a customer in PSA?
    • By Jays
      Hi,
        We are monitoring around 15 servers using pulseway. But I want to configure different email ids for sending the notifications.( not the main emailid which is registered with pulseway).
      10 servers notifications to 1 email id & remaining 5 servers to a different emailid.Is it possible to configure in this way ?

Thanks in advance
      Jay.