dpbklyn

Monitor Temperature

Is there a way to monitor the temperature on a machine on an on-going (or logged) basis?  I would like to set a notification to be sent when the Core Temp reached xx degrees. I see that it is monitored in the hardware section, but i can't find a place to trigger an event.

Thakn you,

Hi @dpbklyn

This monitoring can be configured on the remote machine from the Pulseway Manager -> Notifications -> Hardware -> select the required core and configure the monitoring for it. For more details please check the following article.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sakis_s
      Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to get notified (monitoring my PC from an iOS device) when my computer (running windows 10) turns on? The reason is that i have give access to other users as well to turn it on and i want to get notified when this happens. Thanks in advance for your help!
    • By jbohnenstiehl
      Pulseway Dashboard (Currently 6.3)
      Data - All Notifications.
      Currently we can not: Ctrl + Select, Shift + Select All, Ctrl + A, Sort by columns. 
      This is a daily task for me and so it would be fantastic to be able to use these simple functions. 
    • By unfeomateo
      I want to setup a SNMP notification for my canon printer.  The "printer status" OID will show nothing when the printer is working and show a number if there is an error. I have no idea what each and every error might show up as. 
      Is it possible to set the notification to alert me if that SNMP option changed from null to some number? Right now if I leave "value" blank I cannot click ok to finish. 
    • By kavaa
      I made a install script for 7-Zip to do a Silent install and clean if needed.
      Improvements are welcome!
      When a new version of 7-Zip comes out, just change the 7z1604-x64.msi to the new value.
      # Silent Install 7-Zip # http://www.7-zip.org/download.html # Path for the workdir $workdir = "c:\installer\" # Check if work directory exists if not create it If (Test-Path -Path $workdir -PathType Container) { Write-Host "$workdir already exists" -ForegroundColor Red} ELSE { New-Item -Path $workdir -ItemType directory } # Download the installer $source = "http://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1604-x64.msi" $destination = "$workdir\7-Zip.msi" # Check if Invoke-Webrequest exists otherwise execute WebClient if (Get-Command 'Invoke-Webrequest') { Invoke-WebRequest $source -OutFile $destination } else { $WebClient = New-Object System.Net.WebClient $webclient.DownloadFile($source, $destination) } Invoke-WebRequest $source -OutFile $destination # Start the installation msiexec.exe /i "$workdir\7-Zip.msi" /qn # Wait XX Seconds for the installation to finish Start-Sleep -s 35 # Remove the installer rm -Force $workdir\7*  
    • By lyoder
      This script will check to see if a VPN connection with the given name exists. If it does exist, it updates the VPN connection. If it does not exist, it creates a VPN connection with the given values.
      Note: I believe Pulseway runs PowerShell scripts under the Local System account by default (unless you have defined PowerShell User Impersonation in the Pulseway Manager, I think). In order to expose the VPN to users, this script runs against the Global Phone Book (-AllUserConnection switch). Therefore, this script does not check for the existence of VPN profiles stored in individual user Phone Books. (If an existing user VPN profile exists, this script will create a new VPN in the Global Phone Book, as it will not be able to see the existing user VPN.)
      This script was developed and tested on Windows 10, but should also work on Windows 8/8.1.
      PowerShell VpnClient documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/vpnclient/?view=win10-ps
      ################################ # VARIABLES $Name = "VPN" $ServerAddress = "vpn.domain.com" # IP Address or FQDN $TunnelType = "Automatic" # Values: PPTP | L2TP | SSTP | IKEv2 | Automatic $L2tpPsk = '[Insert PSK Here]' $AuthenticationMethod = "MSCHAPv2" # Values: PAP | CHAP | MSCHAPv2 | EAP $EncryptionLevel = "Optional" # Values: NoEncryption | Optional | Required | Maximum $UseWinlogonCredential = $true $RememberCredential = $true $SplitTunneling = $true $DnsSuffix = 'domain.local' ################################ # If PowerShell supports VPN configuration, apply VPN configuration if (Get-Command 'Get-VpnConnection') { # If VPN exists, update VPN settings if (Get-VpnConnection -Name $Name -AllUserConnection -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue) { Set-VpnConnection -Name $Name -AllUserConnection -ServerAddress $ServerAddress -TunnelType $TunnelType -EncryptionLevel $EncryptionLevel -AuthenticationMethod $AuthenticationMethod -SplitTunneling $SplitTunneling -DnsSuffix $DnsSuffix -L2tpPsk $L2tpPsk -UseWinlogonCredential $UseWinlogonCredential -RememberCredential $RememberCredential -Force } # Else, create VPN connection else { Add-VpnConnection -Name $Name -AllUserConnection $true -ServerAddress $ServerAddress -TunnelType $TunnelType -EncryptionLevel $EncryptionLevel -AuthenticationMethod $AuthenticationMethod -DnsSuffix $DnsSuffix -L2tpPsk $L2tpPsk -Force Set-VpnConnection -Name $Name -AllUserConnection -SplitTunneling $SplitTunneling -UseWinlogonCredential $UseWinlogonCredential -RememberCredential $RememberCredential } return Get-VpnConnection -Name $Name -AllUserConnection exit } # Else, exit with failure code else { return "Client does not support VpnClient cmdlets" exit 1 }