Mobile Device Management

It would be nice to see some basic mobile device management features for iOS and Android in pulseway
Options: Ring device in max volume, Locate Device on map, Factory wipe device when it's next online, Lock Device, Unlock Device, Require screen lock, Remove screen-lock, and possibly capture from camera on invalid unlock code...

I know this post is a bit dated but I would like to +1 it.  MAX Focus RMM or whatever its called these days had similar features.  We don't need complete control over mobile devices, but would be great if we could perform a remote wipe and possibly GPS track.  Nice to haves would be an installed App list and screen capture.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AC_Martin_J
      Hey guys! 
      I've been testing the Webroot trial recently and it has been working fine, but I found something where there is room for improvement.. 
      The Webroot installation can be done through Pulseway already, and everything that's needed is basically the Key Code assigning the client to the corresponding Webroot dashboard. This method works fine, but my idea is to automate as many of these tasks as possible, hence Powershell come in to play. Webroot have published a document with other deployment methods, such as GPO or MSI, and I'm mostly interested in the latter. So I created a script for the installation task, which is working fine in itself. But I also found out that the client is shown as "Not installed" in Pulseway afterwards. I spoke with support representatives from Pulseway about this, and a workaround is to use the "Install"-button in Pulseway to create the connection. They told me that the software won't be reinstalled by doing this, but simply associate the agent with Pulseway.. It got me thinking.. There should be a way to trigger this "Install"-function elsewhere, and a smooth solution would be if it could be triggered from the same script as the installation. Maybe something is written in the registry (client side), that we could use?
      Does anyone else have a solution on how to perform such a task?
      Webroot deployment documentation (Command line options and other install methods)
      Here is the script that I've got so far, feel free to use it, if you find it useful! 
      #Replace "KEYCODEHERE" at the arguments-variable with the Key Code shown in your own Webroot Dashboard. #Example: 'GUILIC=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX CMDLINE=SME,quiet /qn /l*v install.log' $tempdir = get-item -Path "$Env:SystemDrive\Temp" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue if ($tempdir -eq $null) { New-Item -ItemType "Directory" -Path "$Env:SystemDrive\Temp" Write-Host 'Creating Temp-Dir.' } $Downloadurl = 'http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsasme.msi' Write-Host 'Downloading executable to local storage.' $Executable = "$Env:SystemDrive\Temp\wsasme.msi" $Arguments = 'GUILIC=KEYCODEHERE CMDLINE=SME,quiet /qn /l*v install.log' $wc = New-Object System.Net.WebClient $wc.DownloadFile($Downloadurl, $Executable) Start-Process $Executable -ArgumentList $Arguments -Wait Write-Host 'Installing' Remove-Item -Path $Executable Write-Host 'Cleaning up locally stored data.' Start-Sleep -s 30 $program = 'Webroot' Write-Host 'Verifying installation...' $32bit = ((Get-ChildItem "HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall") | Where-Object { $_.GetValue( "DisplayName" ) -like "*$program*" } ).Length -gt 0; $64bit = ((Get-ChildItem "HKLM:\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall") | Where-Object { $_.GetValue( "DisplayName" ) -like "*$program*" } ).Length -gt 0; if ($32bit -eq $True -or $64bit -eq $True) { Write-Host "$program has been successfully installed." }  
      // Martin Johansson
    • By SinglrClickIT
      I'd love to see remote desktop for Mac OS added.
    • By Martin_T
      Hi guys,
      One thing which I think would be super useful is the automatic selection of hard drives within the machine so rather than having to select a drive then set thresholds, we can skip the additional step of having to select the drives. Don't want to monitor a drive? Don't select a threshold. 
    • By RossT76
      Could we add an alias to be displayed along side the device name in the systems view?
      Or maybe display the last logged in user. Just so it's easier to find a user machine without having to remember/find the device name.
    • By acoven
      It would massively expand Pulseway's capabilities if Netflow/sflow analysis was added to its feature set.