dpbklyn

PSA - Internal Note By Default

Hello and thank you in advance.

Is there a way to have the default selection on noted be set to "Internal"  I would rather have a technician accidentally hit send on a note that is set to Internal than one that SHOULD be internal and have it accidentally sent to the client.

Thank you,

dp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sakis_s
      Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to get notified (monitoring my PC from an iOS device) when my computer (running windows 10) turns on? The reason is that i have give access to other users as well to turn it on and i want to get notified when this happens. Thanks in advance for your help!
    • By pheald
      I am running CentOS 6 and I can track most of my /etc/init.d services just fine - except for iptables.  When the service is running, Pulseway reports that it is down.
      For example, these lines work just fine:
      <Service Name="ntpd" DisplayName="NTPD Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> <Service Name="crond" DisplayName="Cron Daemon" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> But this one does not
      <Service Name="iptables" DisplayName="iptables Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm relatively new to Pulseway so it is entirely possible that I'm just missing something obvious.

Edit: I just confirmed that I can start the service successfully when I manually stop it, but it still never detects it as running.
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello,
      When we create a note from the webapp, we have a business process that notifies the client that a note has been added to a ticket, however, when we create a note from an email, it gets added to the ticket, but a notification doesnt go out.  
      How can we configure a business process that emails a client a notification that a note has been added to the ticket (by email)?
      Thank you,
      dp
    • By dpbklyn
      Is there a way to exclude a particular disk (e:\) from the storage notifications?
    • By GlobalIT
      I have created a Windows cmd file to copy files nightly on one of my servers. If there is an error, the cmd file outputs the error to an error.txt file, thus updated the "Last Write" date on the file. My command file is working great, and outputs the errors to the error.txt, and the date stamp on the error.txt file is updated each time this happens.
      I configured the Pulseway Computer Settings via Notifications -> Storage -> Files. I added the error.txt and checked for notifications to be sent when the file last write date has changed. (see image)
      This works the first time, but the second, no notification is sent. Am I doing something wrong? Any pointers on how I can make this work consistently?
      Thanks!