mark.vail

missing "/etc/init.d/pulseway start"

after following this setup guild i am getting "-bash: /etc/init.d/pulseway: No such file or directory"

looked inside that folder and did not see any pulseway scrips. is there another guild that i can follow that will be more helpful 

image.thumb.png.bf1fafd59bca214bb3bf5ea66ff54b7f.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By awestwood
      Hi there!
      I am looking for a way to install a custom MSI pakage that I built on my endpoints via a script. I have the MSI package on my website. I need the script to download the MSI from my website, then execute in silent mode. Thank you!!
    • By captainwhale
      Hi,
      I installed Pulseway Agent on my RPI like they said on the Website. I went to the "config.xml" and entered my Username and Password. When I now go back to the Website it just showes "No systems monitored. Download and install the agent on the systems you want to monitor."
      I did everything like they said on the Website. I also googled and found out you have to install some SSL stuff, so I typed the command they said on the forum (sudo apt-get install ca-certificate)  and the Console just says, that the Package "CA-Certificate" could not be found.
      What did I do wrong?
    • By patrickjung
      I hope I am in the right Subforum to ask this question.
      I recently started to use Pulseway and am impressed what I am able to do with it but I noticed one feature missing that I need.
      Is it possible with Pulseway to check Servers/Clients with log files for backups if they have been successful or failed? For example if there is a NAS connected to a network and someone is doing a USB Backup on it I want to check if it has failed so I will get a notification when it fails. I want to use it on Windows and Linux machines so my best guess is to use a script of somekind right?

• By AtlNick
      It would be great (save me a lot of time) if, when downloading the custom Windows agent installer, there was an option to specify if the installer should create shortcuts or not.
      IOW, in addition to selecting the organization, site and agent group, there would also be an option (true/false) for "create program shortcuts" (or similar).