dpbklyn

Sort Tickets by most recent update

It would be great if there were a column for Update Date so we could sort tickets by most/least recent update.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 9.15.05 AM.png

Hi @dpbklyn,

Have you tried to edit the view and then save it?

Note: Please do not make the view Public if you do not want to share all the information with your colleagues.

image.png.a46f22d93a0589809bc9064b7279b18c.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dpbklyn
      Hello,
      I was speaking with another RMM/PSA vendor today and their product offers what they call "Round-Trip" Ticketing.  If, for example, an alert is generated because memory is running low on a machine and then the memory clears, the ticket is then closed on the PSA.  This would be a great feature for Pulseway.  It would also save us a ton of time searching for ephemeral issues.
      Thank you,
      dp
    • By dpbklyn
      Is it possible to run a simple inventory report.  I'd like a report that shows endpoints for each client with some basic data like the Assets Overview Report or the Executive Summary Report, but broken down by client.  These reports work great if you run one for each client, but if WE want a summary of ALL the systems we manage they get jumbled bu issue, or sorted by username.
      Edited: I we want to bill a client based on the number of machines, how can we pull that information easily, without going into EVERY client and counting.
      Thank you,
      dp
    • By dpbklyn
      It would be awesome if we would click on a machine name in the PSA and Pulseway would bring us directly to that machine so we can work on it.

Thank you,
    • By captainwhale
      Hi,
      I installed Pulseway Agent on my RPI like they said on the Website. I went to the "config.xml" and entered my Username and Password. When I now go back to the Website it just showes "No systems monitored. Download and install the agent on the systems you want to monitor."
      I did everything like they said on the Website. I also googled and found out you have to install some SSL stuff, so I typed the command they said on the forum (sudo apt-get install ca-certificate)  and the Console just says, that the Package "CA-Certificate" could not be found.
      What did I do wrong?
    • By Davinder Babhra
      Hi,
      When creating a new task I have selected a custom scope and then saved the task. However when I go back in and edit the task the scope keeps defaulting back to All Systems.
      Has anyone else experienced this?
      Regards
      D