AlanRTonn

Need a Timeline View of Ticket Time Entries

It would be nice if there was a view similar to the Time Sheet, Time Entries list but that showed the start and end time of each entry and only showed the time entries for the tickets that had entries for the week. Autotask had this and it was a great way to help remind me of what I did in the "gaps" between ticket time entries. Having all open tickets in my queue just clutters the current view. Maybe have a button on that view that toggles between all the open tickets and no time entries showing and having only time entries showing with start and end times. It looks like this:

autotasktimeentryreport.png?w=1100

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GlobalIT
      I have created a Windows cmd file to copy files nightly on one of my servers. If there is an error, the cmd file outputs the error to an error.txt file, thus updated the "Last Write" date on the file. My command file is working great, and outputs the errors to the error.txt, and the date stamp on the error.txt file is updated each time this happens.
      I configured the Pulseway Computer Settings via Notifications -> Storage -> Files. I added the error.txt and checked for notifications to be sent when the file last write date has changed. (see image)
      This works the first time, but the second, no notification is sent. Am I doing something wrong? Any pointers on how I can make this work consistently?
      Thanks!

• By AC_Martin_J
      Hey guys! 

I think Pulseway would be even better if the alerts would clear themselves when resolved.. For example, a server with available windows updates will reboot during our custom maintenance window but the alert will stay until I manually clear it in either the webGUI or the Dashboard app. Those kind of alerts along with cpu spikes, short memory outtage etc are more like "white noise" in the monitoring for me and I'd like to focus on alerts where a proper action is needed in order to resolve. 

To build further on this idea an even better improvement would be to tie alerts to scripts, so if Alert X is triggered, script Y will run and Alert X will be cleared. 
      Let me know what you think! // Martin

• By BigEz
      Hi Everyone!
      How is possible assign automatically an hardware asset to a customer in PSA when a ticket is created trough a support request ? What kind of configuration i've to do in RMM side to match a customer in PSA?
    • By Martin Stevnhoved
      Hi.
      It would be amazing if all reports had a "Generate individual reports for each organization" option.
      Then we could just schedule a single report for "all systems" and get individual reports for each customer.
      The alternative is to set up individual reports scoped for each customer. And as a bonus remember to set up new reports every time a new customer is onboarded. :-)
    • By Ian G
      Hello,
      We are long-term Pulseway customers but lately the Pulseway client has developed a bug and continuously uses up to 20%+ CPU utilisation.
      We logged this with Pulseway on the 4th of July this year but they have been completely ignoring the ticket. I regularly reply to the email thread for an update (at least once a week) but I am ignored. The only time I had a meaningful response was when I threatened to cancel our subscription. This was short lived and now I am back to being ignored with no status updates on my ticket.
      We like the product but we have a handful of servers with this bug and I am simply installing other monitoring products on them. Today I have sent my usual email to Pulseway support asking for a status update on my ticket but I'm certain I'll get nothing back...
      The next step will then be to install a better monitoring product like Infradog and to write the same post on Spiceworks so people know that Pulseway doesn't offer good technical support.