Hi there,

We are using both PSA and RMM from Pulseway.

In the last few weeks we are experiencing some weird behavior between PSA and RMM.

We don't use the and never set up the integration, but after we delete the settings both in PSA and RMM, it still comes back.

It is irritating us enormously and the support isn't helpful after creating several tickets.

I hope someone can help us with this issue.

King regards,

Tim Roewen

Edited by Tim Roewen
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Martti Nuudi
      Some of the Mac computers in my Pulseway WebApp are showing older version then they currently have. For example a computer with the latest version 11.3.1 is showing as 10.16.0
      Agent Vers ion is 8.4.1

• By OnsiteITservices
      Using USB external hard drive as backup devices and each drive can be recognized if manually added to the notifications/storage screen but I need to know if there is a way to set this to be automatic when the drive is replaced either daily or weekly.  Also, where would this be set globally for are servers being monitored. Currently have 8.6.8.

Thank you,
      Todd Kollars
      Onsite IT Services
    • By 1A3
      For some reason whenever I try to add any of the iOS widgets it just shows "Widget Configuration Error".

• By Leah96xxx
      I am trying to configure Pulseway on my Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS machine, but I'm having issues getting it to recognise systemd services.
      The services I want to monitor are smbd, plexmediaserver and clamav-freshclam. Regardless of what configuration I use, none of these services are even recognised by Pulseway let alone monitored. I have also tried setting each service as "NONE", "UPSTART" and "SYSVINIT" but nothing seems to work.
      The strange part is that ssh is monitored despite the fact that it's configuration is identical to the others.
      Here is a screenshot of my configuration:
      Can someone please help me out here? Is there something I'm missing?
      EDIT: Never mind. It suddenly started working after I posted this.
    • By Astrofrite
      Hi, i want to know how i can monitor the dropbox daemon on linux, i'v tried things with workflow but when i stop the service manualy it won't send me a notification or try to restart the service, and that is bothering me becaus on our servers we need to have dropbox running all the time for our application, i know that dropbox is weird on linux, it won't show with systemctl, but it's still like a daemon.
      I'm running debian buster machine all up to date with the last pulseway agent