ShadowProtect Monitoring not working

Hi,

Hopefully a very easy answer to this one.  Just getting started on Pulseway and loving it so far.

However, when I try to access StorageCraft ShadowProtect on my mobile app, it comes up with an error :-

Agent Version: 0

Value cannot be null

Parameter name: type

Any hints on how to resolve this one?

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hi @GregWake,

Thank you for contacting us. Is it possible that you are trying to monitor the latest version of StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX. If yes, then Pulseway currently does not support it (the last supported version is 5.2). However, we will consider the possibility to upgrade this integration into the future release.

But in a meantime you may consider to monitor these Windows backup events using the Event log filter. In order to configure this, please open the Pulseway Manager -> Notifications -> Event Log and configure it. For more details regarding this please check the following article.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Sérgio Pinto

Hi, I am planning to buy Pulseway Team. I use Storagecraft for backup. When will this feature be available? It is quite relevant to me.
SP.

• Administrators

Hello Sergio,

We do not have any immediate plans to integrate with StorageCraft SPX however you can definitely get notifications when backups complete or fail by monitoring events written in the event log through Pulseway.

-Paul