I've mentioned this to the sales team before, not sure if its on your list or not. One of the reasons I like PSA so much is because of its good UX. Its a good looking console. It appears that a lot of time has gone into the visual design. 

However, in most free form text boxes the default font is the horrible Times New Roman, a serif font when the rest of the system uses non-serif fonts. Even in text boxes that you can change the font, the default is still Times New Roman and its a pain to constantly highlight the text and change it. Also, there are numerous text boxes where you cannot set the font. Times New Roman is the font that appears in the time log and note entries at the bottom of the main ticket page too.  

I know it may seem like a small issue, but it really affects the professional appearance of the system.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AlanRTonn
      It would be nice if there was a view similar to the Time Sheet, Time Entries list but that showed the start and end time of each entry and only showed the time entries for the tickets that had entries for the week. Autotask had this and it was a great way to help remind me of what I did in the "gaps" between ticket time entries. Having all open tickets in my queue just clutters the current view. Maybe have a button on that view that toggles between all the open tickets and no time entries showing and having only time entries showing with start and end times. It looks like this:

• By AlanRTonn
      Sometimes i am creating a ticket after i have already started work on the problem. Not ideal I know, but it happens. It happens enough that i would really like to be able to put in the time i started working on the problem and then hit the now choice and then hit a "Add time" or start tracking time button that continues to update the "now" or "end" field. that way i dont have to remember to hit that now button when i am done and hit the save button.
    • By Mecky Phra-Aran
      It would be nice if we also can monitor/manage the smart devices like Android and IOS.
    • By Matt Wilson
      I swore I already created this feature req, but I can't find it anywhere here, so forgive me if this is duplicating. 
      I see OKTA was added as a SSO option with latest PSA release. Is there anything on roadmap for O365/Azure SSO? I want to drive clients' users to the customer portal, but they are just not going to remember another password. It needs to have O365 authentication.  

This is having a major productivity impact on opened service tickets, because otherwise users just email help ticket requests and often do not provide all needed information. Another option to to create some sort of client specific Submit help ticket webpage that has all required fields.  

For other PSA users out there, how to you handle user submitted help tickets and proper data collection for the help ticket?
    • By Matt Wilson
      I have a support ticket where I asked this question and got a reply that it could be looked at in the future. Just placing it here to ensure it gets put on Feature request list and so others can comment.
      When sales tax is added to invoice in PSA then synced to Quickbooks via PSA QB SYNC, it defaults to sales tax code G. In Canada, G is GST @ 5% by default (and correctly so) out of the box. H is for HST is dependent on province. In my case, HST at 13% is setup in PSA, but when the invoice syncs over to Quickbooks, it imports/syncs as tax code G (at 5%). I have to edit EVERY SINGLE INVOICE.I just need to tell PSA to use a defined sales tax code when syncing to QB.  
      I would consider this more of a bug than a feature. What's the point of automation if you have to go back and edit everything?  
      Connected...I sync invoices over to QB so I can use my custom invoice template. Its been said elsewhere, but we REALLY need a way to edit/create our own HIGH QUALITY professional and modern looking invoices in PSA. No offense, but the few invoice templates that exist look horrible.

As always, I appreciate all you guys are doing and know you are swamped with current RD and RMM centralized rollout. Keep up the good work!