Hanfelt

Snmp mikrotik devices error

4 posts in this topic

When trying to crawl a mikrotik device we get this error: 

truncation error for 32-bit integer coding.

This device is ok when we are crawling it with other software though..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, we'll investigate. What device are you connecting to?

-Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Martin_T
      Hi Guys,
      We've noticed that some of the ticket titles from the RMM system to PSA are way too long, please check the attachment. Other events like backup failures/successes are fine but CPU and Memory usage tickets are massive. Would you be able to look into a way to create less obtrusive ticket titles from RMM?

      We've also noticed that the RMM priority doesn't necessarily map to a PSA priority. Is there a way to do this or is this something to come out in the future?

      Many thanks,

      Martin

    • By ITSourcePro
      Per PCI 3.2, TLS 1.0 will soon be required to be disabled. We tested this out on a few of our servers with Pulseway and after doing so the Pulseway Agent on the server stop reporting into the Pulseway Console. When trying to verify the account on the Pulseway Manager 5.1 we got the following error:
      An error occurred while receiving the HTTP response to https://ws15.pulseway.com/Server.svc. This could be due to the service endpoint binding not using the HTTP protocol. This could also be due to an HTTP request context being aborted by the server (possibly due to theservice shutting down). See server logs for more details.
      The only way to fix it was to re-enable the TLS 1.0 Client Protocol here:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.0\Client
      I checked Pulseway's SSL Cert on Qualys SSL and it said it accepted TLS 1.0 to 1.2 but it must be something in the Agent code that limits it to TLS 1.0.
      Not sure if this should be a Bug or Feature request but just wanted to make the team aware of the issue.
      Thanks!
      ITSourcePro
       
    • By steve1673
      I've been trying to automate as many of my maintenance tasks as possible with Pulseway, but I've noticed that the scheduled start time does not correspond with the actual start time. It's not consistent though, so it doesn't appear to be a time zone issue. Here's some examples:
      Sample: Cleanup Temporary Files
      Weekly on Thursday starting on 29 December 2016 at 20:00
      16 February 2017 21:39 Took 8 seconds Result: Successful 15 February 2017 20:00 Took 15 seconds Result: Successful 8 February 2017 20:00 Took 15 seconds Result: Successful 1 February 2017 20:00 Took 22 seconds Result: Successful 25 January 2017 20:00 Took 1 minute and 42 seconds Result: Successful 18 January 2017 20:00 Took 18 seconds Result: Successful 12 January 2017 22:06 Took 1 minute and 3 seconds Result: Successful 11 January 2017 20:00 Took 20 seconds Result: Successful 4 January 2017 23:56 Took 10 seconds Result: Successful   Other tasks have the same issue with scheduling. While basic maintenance scripts like time syncs, temp file cleanup are not time sensitive, Other tasks are. I have my complete weekly patch and update sequence saved as scheduled tasks, and I can't use it because the scripts are not guaranteed to run during my maintenance window.  Any ideas?
    • By ArieArie
      A few days ago the agent stopped working. When I try to run Pulseway Manager I get an error (see attached PW1), trying to uninstall also gives me an error (see PW2). Trying to install on top of the current software also gives me an error.. 
      I am stuck, unable to use or fix the agent.. 
      Windows 10 64bit
       



    • By itshero
      I was attempting to create a task on Pulseway, and got an error after attempting to save / publish the task.  I am using the current version of Google Chrome.
       
      Something went wrong. The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter https://webapp.pulseway.com:parameters. The InnerException message was 'Error in line 1 position 1046. 'Element' 'ScopeName' from namespace 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/MM.Monitor.Types' is not expected. Expecting element 'IsScheduled'.'. Please see InnerException for more details.