Hi Cor,

For that you'd need to create a task, from the task create a scope that only includes that group, include the script you wish to run and start that task.

-Paul

Second, seems backwards, I can run a script for 100 groups, I can run a script on a single client , but no I can’t run a script on an office.

if I have 100 groups I’d need 100 scripts one for each group.

i second adding the scripts as an option under group

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TechSolutionLLC
      Hello,
      I would like to see the ability to run dual screens viewable at the same time on the remote control. That way customers who need to run dual screens and have to work from home arent stuck playing swap between screens. I think either opening a second connection to the computer with one of the separate screen would be fine, but maybe there is a better way like how Remote Desktop works or Google Chrome Remote Desktop works. 
    • By Martin Stevnhoved
      Hi.
      If it is possible I would like to exclude full automation scripts from the diagnostics log "trace.log".
      In normal situations it is fine with just an indication of the execution with the script name.
      I guess you could add one more checkbox like "Include full Automation Scripts" in settings, and let it be disabled as default.

Best Regards,
      Martin.
    • By CurryTheDemon
      Hello there, I just got Pulseway today as of 5/1/20 and am intending to use it to mainly be able to remote control access my PC from my phone when away from the house. I am installed all the appropriate applications needed and went through the Pulseway Remote Access application along with Pulseway Manager application and have enabled Remote Access. But for some reason I still can not access it from my phone. Perhaps I am missing a step? It would be amazing if someone would be able to help me troubleshoot this situation. Thank you for your time.