Jump to content

Feature Request: Expand notifications mark as read or delete


jtcai
 Share

Recommended Posts

I use the Android app to manage my network 90% of the time. (The other 10% is through the webapp)

I would like to propose a feature request that would help me out tremendously. 

I would like the ability to expand notifications on the lock screen or the notification bar and mark them as read or delete them. Currently I have to go into the application to do this.

I would say 99% of the notifications I get are ones that I have seen dozens of times before and so I know what they are referring to. It would save me so much time to either mark them as read or delete them from the notification itself. 

The attachment below is a mockup as to what it would look like if I expanded the notification and had these two options.

pulseway_expanded_notifications_android.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...