Widget Configuration Error

1A3

• Administrators

Hi there,

Apologies for that, Widgets are only available for the Team plan at this moment. We will improve on the error message in the next release.

-Paul

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RingTailedLemur7
      Hello, I have a question about the Pulseway app. When the pc is on all of the commands work great and are perfect for managing the pc. But I am attempting to turn on my pc when I am away from my home and then be able to fully control it like I was there. The issue is how the wake up command from sleep or from powered down will not work even when on my home network. How can I fix this. Also a side question, is there a way I would be able to see a live view of the screen or does it only allow screenshots of the screen. Thanks
    • By Louwrens
      Pulseway Dashboard 8.4.1 pause funtion is not working.
    • By devansh.gohil
      I had installed Pulseway and then wanted to delete it but I was not able to find Pulseway in the control panel uninstall feature and so I tried manually uninstalling files but that also did not work. I tried running the .msi installer again but an error came up saying that Pulseway is already installed but it still was not showing up. Please help me with this.
    • By Continu IT Solutions
      I just ran an Assets Overview report using a defined scope. The scope is showing all pcs and macs but the report is only showing pcs. Is this a bug?
    • By Continu IT Solutions
      If i enable 2fa on the PSA and use the new ticket integration in WebApp i get a 500 internal server error when we click on tickets. If we remove the 2fa from PSA it works fine.

We use the PW hosted server and paid for subscription.