dpbklyn

Open Ticket from RMM

Hello,

Is there a way to MANUALLY open a ticket from within the RMM? 

Since Pulseway doesn't offer "round trip ticketing" where a ticket can be automatically opened and closed by the RMM (if a ticket is opened automatically, then resolved from within the RMM the ticket is automatically closed) we are trying to reduce the "signal to noise ratio" by only having critical issues automatically open tickets in the PSA.  However, since we do our billing from the PSA, I would like to have our techs be able to open a ticket by clicking a button on a device or alert in the RMM so a ticket is opened in the PSA with the pertinent information auto-filled and a timer started.

Thank you,

dp

Hi @dpbklyn,

The idea here is to resolve tickets from the Pulseway PSA. Once the ticket is resolved or deleted into the Pulseway PSA, then it is automatically deleted from the Pulseway RMM.

In order to open the ticket in PSA for certain system you may use the support request from the system on which are you working. Support requests will always be forwarded to the Pulseway PSA. For more details regarding this please check out the following links:

1. https://intercom.help/pulseway/windows-agent-configuration/general-configuration-for-the-system/enable-user-support-request

2. https://intercom.help/pulseway/windows-agent-configuration/manage-systems/how-to-configure-pulseway-group-policies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Louwrens
      I know this would be a major change in the reporting interface, but how about an option to interact with the results of a report.
      Maybe one can choose  an additional "Report Format" when editing a report and have an option for Interactive?
      When this is enabled the output of the report is immediately displayed in web format with hyperlinks to automate certain tasks by sending a back-end task/script to the agent.
      For example:
      Report                                          Interaction Script Task (Relayed to the agent)
      Applications                               link next to each agent to uninstall the application
      Assets                                        link to create asset tag if none exist
      OS Patching                               link to assign Policy / Update now
      3rd Party Patching                    link next to each agent to update the application
      Drive Usage                               link to run a temp files cleanup job
      Anti-virus                                    install AV / Run Scan / Update (not sure how this ties in to the existing Kaspersky deployment)

• By ARoode
      Does anyone have an update script for making and removing snapshots in VMware?
      I would like to use it together with Windows update scripts to search and install updates.
    • By AlanRTonn
      So I am really enjoying Pulseway, the systems are mostly well designed and work really well. They are simple and have no huge data entry overhead like other systems (Autotask).

However, there are some improvements to be made in consistency through out the application. For example some text boxes for paragraphs of text allow you to tab into and out of them. Others don't some places where I click on a ticket opens the ticket in another separate popup window, others a new tab.
      The choices in made in some designs are really weird. For example, most save buttons are at the bottom of a dialog, a couple are at the top. That kind of change of process creates a headache when you just typed a novel on what was done and you miss the button and find the dialog is gone, and your masterpiece with it.
      I don't have the time right now to show/point out each of these that I have found, but I will be adding each of them here as soon as I can. I would like to think that the Dev's can find these faults themselves, but then you would think that if they knew those problems should have been taken care of already.
    • By Your PCMD
      I am curious to know why 3rd party patch mgmt. is an additional paid feature. Before I would get notified for like Adobe Reader needed an update, know I have to pay additional to get this notification?
      What else within the features we already get will be removed to a "module" that we have to pay additional for? I only oversee around 60 endpoints, so I am not a big player, but there are issues now that are making me look and trial other RMM solutions. 
      Today I logged into my dash-panel as I do everyday M-F only to be greeted with 53 notifications for critical updates for Windows. Going into to the systems one by one, I quickly realized that something is not right. When viewing the systems, it clearly stated there were updates for Windows needed, but going to the actual systems available updates, I see "No updates found". Is Windows itself considered a 3rd party now?
      While writing this:
      20 May 2019 08:45
      1 critical update is available on computer 'REDACTED' in group 'REDACTED - Workstations'.   Available Updates
      No Updates Found
      Last Checked: 20 May 2019 08:48