Dashboard: System and group is not updating when changing notification

When I ….

1. Open Dashboard app
  2. Open the All Notifications window
  3. View a notification
  4. Use the Previous and Next buttons

.. only the text and date is changed, not the System name and Group name

Hey Martin,

Sorry for the delay. I have somehow missed this bug report. I can confirm that this will be fixed in the next Dashboard release which is due to be out this week.

-Paul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AlanRTonn
      So I am really enjoying Pulseway, the systems are mostly well designed and work really well. They are simple and have no huge data entry overhead like other systems (Autotask).

However, there are some improvements to be made in consistency through out the application. For example some text boxes for paragraphs of text allow you to tab into and out of them. Others don't some places where I click on a ticket opens the ticket in another separate popup window, others a new tab.
      The choices in made in some designs are really weird. For example, most save buttons are at the bottom of a dialog, a couple are at the top. That kind of change of process creates a headache when you just typed a novel on what was done and you miss the button and find the dialog is gone, and your masterpiece with it.
      I don't have the time right now to show/point out each of these that I have found, but I will be adding each of them here as soon as I can. I would like to think that the Dev's can find these faults themselves, but then you would think that if they knew those problems should have been taken care of already.
    • By Ian G
      Hello,
      We are long-term Pulseway customers but lately the Pulseway client has developed a bug and continuously uses up to 20%+ CPU utilisation.
      We logged this with Pulseway on the 4th of July this year but they have been completely ignoring the ticket. I regularly reply to the email thread for an update (at least once a week) but I am ignored. The only time I had a meaningful response was when I threatened to cancel our subscription. This was short lived and now I am back to being ignored with no status updates on my ticket.
      We like the product but we have a handful of servers with this bug and I am simply installing other monitoring products on them. Today I have sent my usual email to Pulseway support asking for a status update on my ticket but I'm certain I'll get nothing back...
      The next step will then be to install a better monitoring product like Infradog and to write the same post on Spiceworks so people know that Pulseway doesn't offer good technical support.

• By captainwhale
      Hi,
      I installed Pulseway Agent on my RPI like they said on the Website. I went to the "config.xml" and entered my Username and Password. When I now go back to the Website it just showes "No systems monitored. Download and install the agent on the systems you want to monitor."
      I did everything like they said on the Website. I also googled and found out you have to install some SSL stuff, so I typed the command they said on the forum (sudo apt-get install ca-certificate)  and the Console just says, that the Package "CA-Certificate" could not be found.
      What did I do wrong?
    • By John @ Maven
      I am having issues with pulsewaycredentialprovider.dll stopping the Windows login screen from loading on Windows 10 1809.
      I have submitted a ticket to support at support@pulseway.com as well.
      The issue is that with Pulseway software installed and the credential provider loading the system boots to the displayed screen but will go no further.  I am able to run terminal and PowerShell commands from the web interface (prior to software uninstall) but can never log in.  Pulseway remote does not work either.
      This is happening on two Windows 10 1809 DELL Optiplex computers with fresh Windows 10 PRO installations.
      RIght now our only solution is to leave Pulseway uninstalled.
      Any information or solution helpful.
      Thanks.
      John

• By flydev
      Hi,
      On the Windows Dashboard 6.1 (build 1113) the up-time display is quite strange - I love precision but