I was wondering if there was a way to select multiple alerts to delete them, without deleting all or deleting one at a time. Say someone forgets to turn on maintenance mode and Reboots 20 servers. Now there are 40 events one for shutting down and one for being online. Now they want to delete all theses events but keep the other ones that are pending.

I would like to be able to go into the dashboard and hold CTRL and select them or select one and hold shift to select the ones in between that and another. 

Another improvement could be the ability to sort the columns in the Dashboard Notification view.

Thanks!!!

+1 !!

This would be REALLY good, especially, since it seems to be not possible yet, neither in the desktop app, nor the HTML dashboard.

Edited by zentennium

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By John @ Maven
      I am having issues with pulsewaycredentialprovider.dll stopping the Windows login screen from loading on Windows 10 1809.
      I have submitted a ticket to support at support@pulseway.com as well.
      The issue is that with Pulseway software installed and the credential provider loading the system boots to the displayed screen but will go no further.  I am able to run terminal and PowerShell commands from the web interface (prior to software uninstall) but can never log in.  Pulseway remote does not work either.
      This is happening on two Windows 10 1809 DELL Optiplex computers with fresh Windows 10 PRO installations.
      RIght now our only solution is to leave Pulseway uninstalled.
      Any information or solution helpful.
      Thanks.
      John

• By flydev
      Hi,
      On the Windows Dashboard 6.1 (build 1113) the up-time display is quite strange - I love precision but 

• By Jude
      We receive automated alerts as tickets but would also like to receive them in emails. What level of integration is supported and if it is, where can I find that option in the dashboard?
    • By dpbklyn
      Is there a way to monitor the temperature on a machine on an on-going (or logged) basis?  I would like to set a notification to be sent when the Core Temp reached xx degrees. I see that it is monitored in the hardware section, but i can't find a place to trigger an event.
      Thakn you,
    • By Comissha
      Our technical support AD credentials have changed passwords and now we are getting hundreds of machines trying to login with the configured AD account PowerShell User Impersonation credentials…locking the technician accounts. These machines are spread out at 19 separate locations and over 600 miles, at remote locations. How do we remotely modify the Runtime PowerShell user credentials on those machines?
      I have tried uninstalling and then  reinstalling, but it absorbs the previous configuration…including the former PowerShell User credentials….I also tried calling tech support but was sent to voicemail. Help!
      Local Setings where credentials were entered:

Remote Settings, no ability to enter or modify PowerShell User: