So I am really enjoying Pulseway, the systems are mostly well designed and work really well. They are simple and have no huge data entry overhead like other systems (Autotask).

However, there are some improvements to be made in consistency through out the application. For example some text boxes for paragraphs of text allow you to tab into and out of them. Others don't some places where I click on a ticket opens the ticket in another separate popup window, others a new tab.

The choices in made in some designs are really weird. For example, most save buttons are at the bottom of a dialog, a couple are at the top. That kind of change of process creates a headache when you just typed a novel on what was done and you miss the button and find the dialog is gone, and your masterpiece with it.

I don't have the time right now to show/point out each of these that I have found, but I will be adding each of them here as soon as I can. I would like to think that the Dev's can find these faults themselves, but then you would think that if they knew those problems should have been taken care of already.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nuno Inácio
      Hi there,
      This is usability issue that leaves Pulseway's surveillance under high suspicion.
      We work exclusively in Windows servers.
      My colleague has installed last week a new Pulseway Agent over a server of a new client and he forgot to report this so that I could increase the number of licences resulting that since last week a Pulseway agent from another client's backup server stopped communicating and so we where not aware that backup needed troubleshooting. In fact the server disappeared from our servers
      As I understood the new Pulseway agent kicked out a random Agent already under surveillance and that means that a server that we had total confidence to be monitored was not.
      I'm new in the company and this software and when I've discussed this with my colleagues they've reported to be a known issue and that sometimes the Pulseway agent that stopped being monitored would varied meaning that one server randomly would stop being monitored and then the behaviour would jump to another agent.
      In the Billing/Overview section of your page it always had 72/72 and so no report of "overbooking".
      For this server's agent to show again in the panel I had to re-register it.
      IMO the new ones should stay offline and if this behaviour cannot be controlled, then the moment a client doesn't have licenses the agent shouldn't be able to register.
      We need to be sure that we can rely on the servers where Pulseway agent is installed and configured or we cannot trust the system altogether.
      Thank you for your attention.
    • By Martti Nuudi
      Hi,
      I am unable to use Remote Control in my IOS app. When I select Connect on the appropriate session I get an error message: An error with parsing occured.
      I am using the lates IOS version and the same error occured on my iPhone SE and iPhone 7.
      I can remotly access the same computer that I tried connecting with IOS app with Pulseway Remote Control on my PC. The computer is running Windows 10 with the latest Pulseway agent.
      What can I do to fix this error?

• By Martti Nuudi
      Hi,
      I have configured and applied default storage notification policy to all my Windows workstations that is set to send a notification when the system partition has less than 5% with priority elevated.
      But all the notifications I get about storage say: The free space on disk drive C: on computer computername in group groupname - Office - Workstations' is below 15% (ex. 16.24 GB free of 118.18 GB).
      How can I make the applied policy to respect the right percentage specified in the group policy?
      Do

• By Christopher
      Hi,
      i´m testing this RMM atm.
      Is it possible to implement WOL on a Probe?
      For example choosing the probe then the Machines Show up which are on the same Network or same Customer and Option to do WOL.
      If you´ve many Machines to Manage You would Need to Edit Firewall Rules for each Machine and Edit the Settings of each machine.Would be way to much work.
    • By Louwrens
      I know this would be a major change in the reporting interface, but how about an option to interact with the results of a report.
      Maybe one can choose  an additional "Report Format" when editing a report and have an option for Interactive?
      When this is enabled the output of the report is immediately displayed in web format with hyperlinks to automate certain tasks by sending a back-end task/script to the agent.
      For example:
      Report                                          Interaction Script Task (Relayed to the agent)
      Applications                               link next to each agent to uninstall the application
      Assets                                        link to create asset tag if none exist
      OS Patching                               link to assign Policy / Update now
      3rd Party Patching                    link next to each agent to update the application
      Drive Usage                               link to run a temp files cleanup job
      Anti-virus                                    install AV / Run Scan / Update (not sure how this ties in to the existing Kaspersky deployment)