mitch

After run only new notifications

I have used the rest api Publish and Notify to make a system in Pulseway.
When I run the api the system will be updated and there will be notifications of the devices I monitor. (if their are up or down)

But if I run the script I get alle the notifications that I don't want because the state isn't change of the devices.
Is there a php script that makes the Pulseway Notifiy api remember the state of the last send notification so there will only be send a notification if the state is change since the last send notification?

Kind regards,

Mitch

Hi @mitch,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately you will need to implement this logic in your php script. The rest API is not designed for tasks like this. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By knis
      I installed Pulseway on Ubuntu 16.10   64 bit.   It was success.
      I want only monitor HDD and CPU usage and Power off computer.
      I want disable other features in config.xml.
      How can I disable (I see mobile app) Users, Terminal, Scripts, Enter Maintenance Mode?
      Thanks!
    • By Xander C
      So just set up the network with all the computers added, But I keep getting this notification.
      "There was an error retrieving the notification."
      From an "Unknown System"
      anyone know what could be the cause?

Thanks,

• By sakis_s
      Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to get notified (monitoring my PC from an iOS device) when my computer (running windows 10) turns on? The reason is that i have give access to other users as well to turn it on and i want to get notified when this happens. Thanks in advance for your help!
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello and thank you in advance.
      Is there a way to have the default selection on noted be set to "Internal"  I would rather have a technician accidentally hit send on a note that is set to Internal than one that SHOULD be internal and have it accidentally sent to the client.
      Thank you,

dp
    • By pheald
      I am running CentOS 6 and I can track most of my /etc/init.d services just fine - except for iptables.  When the service is running, Pulseway reports that it is down.
      For example, these lines work just fine:
      <Service Name="ntpd" DisplayName="NTPD Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> <Service Name="crond" DisplayName="Cron Daemon" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> But this one does not
      <Service Name="iptables" DisplayName="iptables Service" IsDaemon="true" DaemonType="SYSVINIT" Path="" StartParameters="" CanBeStopped="true" Enabled="true"/> Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm relatively new to Pulseway so it is entirely possible that I'm just missing something obvious.

Edit: I just confirmed that I can start the service successfully when I manually stop it, but it still never detects it as running.