Martin Stevnhoved

Individual reports for each organization

Hi.

It would be amazing if all reports had a "Generate individual reports for each organization" option.

Then we could just schedule a single report for "all systems" and get individual reports for each customer.
The alternative is to set up individual reports scoped for each customer. And as a bonus remember to set up new reports every time a new customer is onboarded. :-)

It would be better if we could download a report (Any) in a CSV format - it doesn't have to be pretty

We could then group the results as required and integrate this in our own reports!

We know its all about branding but maybe TEAM version only

There was mention quite some time ago that this would be a feature

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Martin Stevnhoved
      Hi.
      If it is possible I would like to exclude full automation scripts from the diagnostics log "trace.log".
      In normal situations it is fine with just an indication of the execution with the script name.
      I guess you could add one more checkbox like "Include full Automation Scripts" in settings, and let it be disabled as default.

Best Regards,
      Martin.
    • By Parallax Abstraction
      I was getting the policies configured for my new setup and I noticed that Patch Management only allows you to select categories of patches and just decide to install them as a whole or not. Unless I'm missing something, there's no ability to approve or deny patches on an individual level. This is a somewhat vital part of any RMM suite as we may often need to decline individual patches that are known to be causing issues (a common problem with Windows 10 these days.) I'd say this is something vital for Pulseway to get implemented as I've worked with a number of RMMs over the years and it's the first one I've seen that doesn't offer this.
      Remote Control really needs the ability to both trigger a reboot and to automatically reconnect when the system you're connected to completes the restart. Having it immediately disconnect when a reboot is triggered (usually if it's running as a service, it should be able to hold the session open for things like the first phase of installing Windows updates) and having to manually try over and over again to see if the machine has completed its reboot is really frustrating when you're trying to solve an issue remotely that requires a lot of reboots or even when you're just trying to do a number of updates to a system.
      I just signed up for Pulseway to monitor a small client of my side business. I am in the process of setting up patch management for workstations. I would like the systems to prompt the end users to reboot upon installing updates but Pulseway seems to be very restrictive in how it lets you set that up. It looks like all I can do is have it reboot immediately or give the users a 5 minute warning with a generic message.
      I work with a competitor product at my day job and it allows us to specify whatever message we want, set whatever timer amount we want and allow the users to defer the updates as many times as we want or force a reboot after a certain number of deferments. It does not appear Pulseway provides any of this customizability.
      It would be very nice to have these options so I can have choices other than forcing end users to reboot during the day or having systems that potentially go days without a reboot after installation.
      Thanks!
    • By JCrawford-BT
      The recent update to the web portal that stripped away all the colors and icons and left blue or grey outlines on a blue and grey/white backdrop is horrid. Using the web portal is now much less intuitive and not as easy to navigate at a glance by far.
      Is there any way to go back to the previous interface that had colors? I mean, if you're not going to give us the choice on using such a minimalist interface, at least give us a dark mode...