There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Joe Savage
      Hi all,
      I hope you're having a great day and are keeping safe.
      I'm having an issue with setting up email notifications via SMTP to Office365. I've followed the document on setting Pulseway up to talk with Office365. I've also been in touch with support on this and haven't been satisfied with their answer.
      Have any of you linked this up successfully? If so, which IP addresses do you have whitelisted? Is there anything obvious I'm missing?
      I've set up a relay and can't see any attempt at mail delivery via 365.
      Cheers!
      Joe

• By Sean Faria
      Hi,
      I am trying to install GCPW (Google Credential Provider for Windows).
      I am running into issue where with it:
      <# This script downloads Google Credential Provider for Windows from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gcpw/, then installs and configures it. Windows administrator access is required to use the script. #> <# Set the following key to the domains you want to allow users to sign in from. For example: $domainsAllowedToLogin = "acme1.com,acme2.com" #> $domainsAllowedToLogin = "" Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Drawing Add-Type -AssemblyName PresentationFramework <# Check if one or more domains are set #> if ($domainsAllowedToLogin.Equals('')) { $msgResult = [System.Windows.MessageBox]::Show('The list of domains cannot be empty! Please edit this script.', 'GCPW', 'OK', 'Error') exit 5 } function Is-Admin() { $admin = [bool](([System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent()).groups -match 'S-1-5-32-544') return $admin } <# Check if the current user is an admin and exit if they aren't. #> if (-not (Is-Admin)) { $result = [System.Windows.MessageBox]::Show('Please run as administrator!', 'GCPW', 'OK', 'Error') exit 5 } <# Choose the GCPW file to download. 32-bit and 64-bit versions have different names #> $gcpwFileName = 'gcpwstandaloneenterprise.msi' if ([Environment]::Is64BitOperatingSystem) { $gcpwFileName = 'gcpwstandaloneenterprise64.msi' } <# Download the GCPW installer. #> $gcpwUrlPrefix = 'https://dl.google.com/credentialprovider/' $gcpwUri = $gcpwUrlPrefix + $gcpwFileName Write-Host 'Downloading GCPW from' $gcpwUri Invoke-WebRequest -Uri $gcpwUri -OutFile $gcpwFileName <# Run the GCPW installer and wait for the installation to finish #> $arguments = "/i "$gcpwFileName"" $installProcess = (Start-Process msiexec.exe -ArgumentList $arguments -PassThru -Wait) <# Check if installation was successful #> if ($installProcess.ExitCode -ne 0) { $result = [System.Windows.MessageBox]::Show('Installation failed!', 'GCPW', 'OK', 'Error') exit $installProcess.ExitCode } else { $result = [System.Windows.MessageBox]::Show('Installation completed successfully!', 'GCPW', 'OK', 'Info') } <# Set the required registry key with the allowed domains #> $registryPath = 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\GCPW' $name = 'domains_allowed_to_login' [microsoft.win32.registry]::SetValue($registryPath, $name, $domainsAllowedToLogin) $domains = Get-ItemPropertyValue HKLM:\Software\Google\GCPW -Name $name if ($domains -eq $domainsAllowedToLogin) { $msgResult = [System.Windows.MessageBox]::Show('Configuration completed successfully!', 'GCPW', 'OK', 'Info') } else { $msgResult = [System.Windows.MessageBox]::Show('Could not write to registry. Configuration was not completed.', 'GCPW', 'OK', 'Error') }

I have tried the following:
      1. Run from batch file -- error "run as admin" but admin parameter was added
      2. Run from PowerShell --  error "leaves the script running forever"
      3. Pushed file to user and ran it (1) PowerShell -- error "needs run as admin" but admin parameter was added (2) batch -- error "script non-responsive"
    • By Continu IT Solutions
      Would it be possible to add the current logged in user for each pc to the header info that shows in the middle panel. We manage several hundred pcs and the computer name of ASSET-1234 does not tell us whos using it at that time. Most end users do not know their computer names. So trying to find the computer a user is on is sometimes difficult. Having this info at hand in the search list would help that a lot.
      i am only thinking this information for workstations, servers could potentially have multiple users logged in at the same time and this information would not be as useful (not to mention not enough space)
      I have included a mockup of one way this could be done.
      Also adding the ability to search for a current logged in user would be helpful.

• By kappnet
      Hi,
      I am looking for a script that can trigger a 3rd party patch policy ad-hoc outside the policy schedule.
      It´s going to be used to start the installation process of software on newly registered machines in a "Computer registered" workflow.
      If there is anyone with another take on that I´m all ears.

Best regards

Mike