Jaapyse

No notifications after account swap

Hey forum,

I recently had the whole thing running rather well in testing phase, so we decided to go for real. This meant getting different accounts to set the rights properly. This is what I did:

puls.connect to connect the agents to the enterprise server.
puls.adm to to manage everything (the only admin account).
puls.myname to manage all the systems.
puls.mycolleaguesname just like me.

I linked all of the systems from connect to the others as associated accounts and gave all rights and notifications on.

Here is the problem: I am getting almost no notifications whatsoever. I have no idea why, they should be there. Does anybody have any idea?

- Jaapyse

Hey Paul,

Thank you very much for your answer, but the problem has resolved itself! I seems waiting a day or two was all I needed to do!

- Jaapyse

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Parallax Abstraction
      Hey all.
      I've enabled 2FA on my Pulseway account but I'm having an issue with it constantly prompting for 2FA every time I try to use Remote Control on a system I manage from the Pulseway Dashboard application. I have the setting enabled in the WebApp to refuce the frequency of the prompts but it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference. I seem to be getting prompted every time. I'd honestly rather get prompted once when I launch the Dashboard application then every single time I want to remote to a system.
      Is there a way to stop these constant 2FA prompts without disabling it entirely? Thanks!
    • By DuarteV
      Hi, having trouble discovering SNMP on Windows 8.1 pc, geting error: Rquest Timeout, have tried with Firewall off and the same error, the device already works with another requester, can anyone help?

• By JCrawford-BT
      The recent update to the web portal that stripped away all the colors and icons and left blue or grey outlines on a blue and grey/white backdrop is horrid. Using the web portal is now much less intuitive and not as easy to navigate at a glance by far.
      Is there any way to go back to the previous interface that had colors? I mean, if you're not going to give us the choice on using such a minimalist interface, at least give us a dark mode...
    • By Wisecompany
      After playing around in my trial account for a bit, I have a few suggestions regarding policy configuration.
      Allow the creation of policies that inherit settings from other policies and track which settings were overridden. This would allow MSPs to create one or two "Global" policies (Servers/Workstations) as a base, and then create individual policies (for each client) that inherit settings from those global policies.  Allow overrides to policy settings on specific systems, track which systems have policy overrides in place, and allow reverting the overrides to the policy defaults. Allow attaching scripts/tasks to policies to run during on-boarding (as in, when the Pulseway agent is initially installed). Instead of having separate Patch Management policies, group those settings with the System policies so they can be applied all at once. Alternatively, allow attaching Patch Management policies to System policies.
    • By Mr_JimWest
      I would like to move away from using TeamViewer. LTT was just advertising Pulseway, I thought I would try it out. I installed the Remote Control Desktop client (6.6.3) and the Dashboard client (6.5.1), and proceeded to set up an organization, group, site, and policy. Then I downloaded the "Agent" client to the desktop I would like to be able to remote into. I installed, registered my product, assigned it to my  group, and checked the "Enable Remote Control" box.
      I was under the impression this is all I had to do.
      Although both the Remote Control Desktop and Dashboard show the computer, I'm unable to "Start Remote Control Session". It's grayed out. Interestingly, I am able to view all of the system specs, and even successfully restart the computer via the website!
      What might I be doing wrong?
      Thank you for your time!