Pulseway Amazon AWS module

• 4 years later...
  • Staff

Hi @racerx,

Please check out the following article: https://intercom.help/pulseway/en/articles/1514367-how-to-enable-and-configure-the-amazon-web-services-monitoring

However if are you asking in regards of system monitoring, then you will need to install Pulseway agent on the required system and then configure monitoring for that system.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jason Corlett
      Can anyone find the new in 8.5 feature "Network Monitoring" or know how to add a device?
    • By DQuiram
      We reinstalled Pulseway on a re-imaged system and after the install we noticed issues. In the patch mgmt section, the status was "assign failed" in red. We rebooted the system and then the service was not starting. We checked the service, it was set to start automatically and in the event log it was generating this error: "Service cannot be started.  The handle is invalid"  We removed the system from Pulseway, uninstalled, and reinstalled. Service is starting normally, but still getting the same issue of the patch policy failing to assign. I tried moving the system to another group that did not have a patch policy at all and got the same result. 
    • By devansh.gohil
      I had installed Pulseway and then wanted to delete it but I was not able to find Pulseway in the control panel uninstall feature and so I tried manually uninstalling files but that also did not work. I tried running the .msi installer again but an error came up saying that Pulseway is already installed but it still was not showing up. Please help me with this.
    • By Atrium
      I am working on building an Ad Hoc report in PSA to be able to list on-hand products and serial numbers assigned to that product for inventorying purposes.
      I know the Serial Numbers are tracked, and are listed when deploying them as assets in Service Desk.  Is there a way to get that information to display in a report to possibly inventory product & serial number?
    • By Joe Savage
      Hi there,
      This might be a bit of a long shot - but I have an end client who's interested in deploying custom Teams issues with Pulseway (as there aren't many users in-office for obvious reasons).
      I've attempted to deploy this by pushing a batch script, to copy the backgrounds from a shared location. The backgrounds folder in question is located in the user's roaming appdata (%appdata%\Microsoft\Teams\Backgrounds\Uploads). For this reason I wasn't able to use %username% correctly in my batch script, as the script is being run by some Pulseway service, rather than as the local user account.

Please let me know if you've any ideas and have a great day.

Cheers,
      Joe