install agent into PFSense

lococruzn

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Has there been any progress with an agent for BSD. The last post in 2014 said it is on the roadmap and now it is 2015. I have many pfSense routers to monitor and I would like to use your software...

Thanks!

• Staff

Hi,

Unfortunately, BSD agent is not ready yet. We've focused on building a Remote Desktop module for Pulseway which was one of the most popular feature requests we've had. Rest assured as we will support BSD in the future.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 6 months later...

Having some of our systems on one monitoring system and the rest on another is really not something we want. Also with how poorly the remote is it is sad it took that long to develop. Linux and BSD are not that dissimilar and it is not that hard to port from Linux to BSD. Also i find it disingenuous when you say that it is in the pipeline when you already have a MAC version! They have less than 5% of the market. Yet BSD with a much larger install base and being the OS of choice for networking gear and File Servers It is just unimaginable that in 5 years you couldn't be bothered to finish the prot!

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

Hi,

I'm really sorry we're pushing this for so long however there is still no progress on this as of now. I will post a reply when this becomes available and also added your email to the todo so that we'll let you know when this becomes available.

Chris

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...