When Webroot Deployment fails and You download the installer manually but Pulseway still thinks the install failed.

timbuck2

Hello all, 

I have been deploying webroot to a few sites through pulseway. This is the first time I have had to manually install webroot.

Webroot would not install through pulseway on three computers. 

The manual download installed immediately and began a scan and reported into the webroot console. 

In pulseway the status for all of these was install failed and there are no actions available. I waited quite a while and no change. 

To get actions available I then installed again thrugh pulseway which imediately worked

Hi Jamie. I'm not sure what can be done. I posted this in case someone encounters the issue. In my case if webroot will not deploy through pulseway ,  I must install webroot manually then after doing so I must also deploy it through pulseway again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 1:40 PM, ITiseasy said:

We also have the same issue. Cant install webroot via Pulseway. But after downloading the webroot agent and installation, we do the install process again in Pulseway and then the system sees the agent.

But now if you have 500 agents? Is there an solution already to this item?

Today i check the status in Pulseway and the Amount in Webroot itself. Pulseway is telling met 220 Agents active and Webroot Tells me 253 Agents active.
But if i check the Webroot customer, then somehow webroot is adding agents. But the agents are not there. Not active or inactive??

Edited by ITiseasy