JCrawford-BT

Roll-back or choose 'classic' web interface?

The recent update to the web portal that stripped away all the colors and icons and left blue or grey outlines on a blue and grey/white backdrop is horrid. Using the web portal is now much less intuitive and not as easy to navigate at a glance by far.

Is there any way to go back to the previous interface that had colors? I mean, if you're not going to give us the choice on using such a minimalist interface, at least give us a dark mode...

Edited by JCrawford-BT

Hello Paul. Thank you for the response, but I would appreciate someone addressing the large step backwards in UI, as opposed to the off-hand dark mode comment...

A toggle in user settings to allow us to use the more intuitive and easy to navigate, color-coded interface would be very beneficial.

We are considering on implementing a different color for destructive actions. Would this work for you?

-Paul

Why can't we just go back to the previous web design? Make it a choice. Don't force us to use something YOU think looks good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Joe Savage
      Hi all,
      I hope you're having a great day and are keeping safe.
      I'm having an issue with setting up email notifications via SMTP to Office365. I've followed the document on setting Pulseway up to talk with Office365. I've also been in touch with support on this and haven't been satisfied with their answer.
      Have any of you linked this up successfully? If so, which IP addresses do you have whitelisted? Is there anything obvious I'm missing?
      I've set up a relay and can't see any attempt at mail delivery via 365.
      Cheers!
      Joe

• By Continu IT Solutions
      Would it be possible to add the current logged in user for each pc to the header info that shows in the middle panel. We manage several hundred pcs and the computer name of ASSET-1234 does not tell us whos using it at that time. Most end users do not know their computer names. So trying to find the computer a user is on is sometimes difficult. Having this info at hand in the search list would help that a lot.
      i am only thinking this information for workstations, servers could potentially have multiple users logged in at the same time and this information would not be as useful (not to mention not enough space)
      I have included a mockup of one way this could be done.
      Also adding the ability to search for a current logged in user would be helpful.

• By kappnet
      Hi,
      I am looking for a script that can trigger a 3rd party patch policy ad-hoc outside the policy schedule.
      It´s going to be used to start the installation process of software on newly registered machines in a "Computer registered" workflow.
      If there is anyone with another take on that I´m all ears.

Best regards

Mike

• By Inevat - Michael Jones
      In trying to diagnose systems, often we need to be able to connect to a system before the user prompt for login. This allows us to see statuses of updates, rollback errors, etc.
    • By Inevat - Michael Jones
      Treating user groups more like AD user groups would allow more granularity of access and less duplication of security roles.