Labsy

Android app does not follow Do Not Disturb rule

Hi,

On new Gallaxy S10 with Android 9 Pulseway app ignores Do Not Disturb schedule. So audible alarms wake up me all night long.

Settings on phone are the same, Do Not Disturb schedule is set to mute everything, except alarms, favourites and repetitive calls. It is the same setting on my old Samsung s2 Note and s7 edge. But only on newest S10 Pulseway rings at night, while older android devices are mute.

I guess Android 9 must somehow diferently clasify alarms, and pulseway tones are then wrongfully clasified as alarms, thus ignoring DoNotDisturb rules.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By XxLilBoPeepsxX
      I am attempting to install pulseway on my raspberry pi 3b+, and have downloaded and installed the correct file from the pulseway website, and made sure that my openssl libraries are up to date and correctly setup. I followed through with the given installation instructions and repeatedly the pulseway service is unable to be started. When executing the command sudo systemctl start pulseway, the command works and presents no errors. Upon checking the app or the list of all services, however, pulseway is not shown as a service and there is no devices connected to the app. See the attached images for the output of sudo systemctl status pulseway

• By Mecky Phra-Aran
      It would be nice if we also can monitor/manage the smart devices like Android and IOS.
    • By itshero
      I recently got a new phone, which is a Pixel 2 XL and I've noticed I never receive push notifications for when an alert is thrown out in the app.  I have had no issues with any other app throwing push notifications and have not modified any settings in how notifications are displayed on my device.
      I am on Android v 9.0 currently if that matters.
    • By SteveAtVarlink
      I have several non-critical virtual servers that do not start automatically with our Hyper-V cluster that I want to start manually once I know all critical servers are back on line after a cluster reboot, but these do not show up in the list of VMs for each host on either the Android or PC app.
      I only see the 'running' VMs.
      Am I missing something in config of Pulseway Manager (v5.4.7) other than just enabling 'Monitor and Manage Hyper-V'?
      According to this page https://www.pulseway.com/hyperv I should see all VMs configured on a host, and be able to do lots of other things.

• By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      From your PSA overview video I see you have the philosophy of moving away from device applications and concentrating on HTML only for the PSA platform. However, one of the advantages of, for example, a CRM app on my android phone, is that I can call up a contact and I am able to launch my sat nav application with the contacts details already filled in.
      I don't see a way to do this with the PSA.
      I'm currently undecided as to the practicalities of using psa instead of other integrated platforms, other than cost, as someone who is not always in the office and uses a phablet whilst mobile...
      Looking at the number of posts here I suspect there hasn't been a great takeup of PSA?