Sign in to follow this  
Thorinn

Qnap Support

On 21/1/2019 at 20:51, Thorinn said:

Il team di pulseway ha considerato un monitor per Qnap e altri dispositivi di archiviazione di rete?

It is possible to monitor the QNAPs via SNMP.

Example:

Temp. CPU         1.3.6.1.4.1.24681.1.3.5.0
CPU use      1.3.6.1.4.1.24681.1.3.1.0
Mem. Free      1.3.6.1.4.1.24681.1.3.3.0
Temp. System      1.3.6.1.4.1.24681.1.3.6.0
Disk Status      1.3.6.1.4.1.24681.1.2.11.1.7.1
System Uptime    .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AC_Martin_J
      Hey guys! 

I think Pulseway would be even better if the alerts would clear themselves when resolved.. For example, a server with available windows updates will reboot during our custom maintenance window but the alert will stay until I manually clear it in either the webGUI or the Dashboard app. Those kind of alerts along with cpu spikes, short memory outtage etc are more like "white noise" in the monitoring for me and I'd like to focus on alerts where a proper action is needed in order to resolve. 

To build further on this idea an even better improvement would be to tie alerts to scripts, so if Alert X is triggered, script Y will run and Alert X will be cleared. 
      Let me know what you think! // Martin

• By Martin Stevnhoved
      Hi.
      It would be amazing if all reports had a "Generate individual reports for each organization" option.
      Then we could just schedule a single report for "all systems" and get individual reports for each customer.
      The alternative is to set up individual reports scoped for each customer. And as a bonus remember to set up new reports every time a new customer is onboarded. :-)
    • By Thorinn
      I just thought I would throw this out there.  If Pulseway could manage printers in a similar fashion as Uniprint or other cloud print platforms this would be the greatest thing ever.  This would be a major revenue generator for us MSP's.
      I was also thinking of an addition for managing credentials and group policies.  I was reviewing a product called Onelogin and the concept was interesting.  Kind of like active directory for everything (mac, android etc.) which would allow us to manage large groups.  In my opinion this would make Pulseway the onestop cloud solution.  We could manage computers, control security and easily deploy printers anywhere anytime.
    • By Jude
      We receive automated alerts as tickets but would also like to receive them in emails. What level of integration is supported and if it is, where can I find that option in the dashboard?
    • By dpbklyn
      It would be awesome if the email parser went a little deeper.  Sometimes a client emails us directly and we forward that email to Pulseway to open a ticket.  The problem with this is that it opens the ticket using our company as the client. 
      It would be great if we could get the parser to look in the email headers to find the address that the email originated from and use THAT to assign and client and user to the ticket.  There are other ticket systems that do this.

Alternatively (though not as elegant), It would also work to put a flag in the subject line like "@CLIENTNAME" to get the email assigned to the client.  Is there a way to do this with workflows?