1. Martin Stevnhoved

Martin Stevnhoved

• Similar Content

• By AGrolleman
      Requesting a Two-Way sync between Autotask's PSA and Pulseway. (And possible more ticketing / PSA systems). I would like to see when a ticket gets resolved that the Pulseway resolves / deletes the notification.
      I tried to get something going with the API, only the Ticket ID is not being sent over to Autotask. This could be a quick workaround.

P.S. Why is under every ticket the text: "Sent from Pulseway (www.pulseway.com)." being added? I already paid for the product .
    • By Martin Stevnhoved
      Hi.
      It would be nice with a searchable Remote Desktop history.
      It could include fields like...
      Date/Time Device Session User Confirmed Durration For audit it would be great if it was possible to document what when users has had a remote desktop session, and if it has been approved by the session user.
    • By Finzsoft
      I am trying to upgrade some software using PowerShell and I am not sure if my parameters are correctly formatted .  See highlighted text

# Silent Install Secure Secure Authentication
      # http://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/esa/windows/v2/2.7.32.0/esa_nt64_enu.msi
      # Path for the workdir
      $workdir = "c:\scripts\"
      # Check if work directory exists if not create it
      If (Test-Path -Path $workdir -PathType Container)
      { Write-Host "$workdir already exists" -ForegroundColor Red}
      ELSE
      { New-Item -Path $workdir  -ItemType directory }
      # Download the installer
      $source = "http://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/esa/windows/v2/2.7.32.0/esa_nt64_enu.msi"
      $destination = "$workdir\esa_nt64_enu_v2.msi"
      # Check if Invoke-Webrequest exists otherwise execute WebClient
      if (Get-Command 'Invoke-Webrequest')
      {
           Invoke-WebRequest $source -OutFile $destination
      }
      else
      {
          $WebClient = New-Object System.Net.WebClient
          $webclient.DownloadFile($source, $destination)
      }
      Invoke-WebRequest $source -OutFile $destination
      # Start the installation
      msiexec.exe /i "$workdir\esa_nt64_enu_v2.msi" ADDLOCAL="Credential_Provider" /qb /L*v "c:\esa_install_log.txt"
      # Wait XX Seconds for the installation to finish
      Start-Sleep -s 35
      # Remove the installer
      rm -Force $workdir\esa_nt64*
    • By Basil62
      Hello and good day. Is there any way for Pulseway to notify me when the monitored system reaches a specific % threshold of RAM or CPU usage?
    • By AlanRTonn
      I am finding the interface to be aggravating. In some places when i click on a ticket I get a pop out window that holds my ticket and time entries. I love it working this way. But then I go to the timesheets look at the list of the tickets there and click one and it opens in a new or the current tab. I dislike tickets opening in the current or new tab, but even more... I dislike the inconsistency where in one place it opens differently than another. Let's get the interface to be consistent. AND while your at it, maybe the new/same tab vs new window can be a configurable choice so that users won't complain that their favorite way of tickets opening isn't stuck doing the opposite of the way they like it.