1. Martin Stevnhoved

Martin Stevnhoved

• Similar Content

• By AlanRTonn
      So I am really enjoying Pulseway, the systems are mostly well designed and work really well. They are simple and have no huge data entry overhead like other systems (Autotask).

However, there are some improvements to be made in consistency through out the application. For example some text boxes for paragraphs of text allow you to tab into and out of them. Others don't some places where I click on a ticket opens the ticket in another separate popup window, others a new tab.
      The choices in made in some designs are really weird. For example, most save buttons are at the bottom of a dialog, a couple are at the top. That kind of change of process creates a headache when you just typed a novel on what was done and you miss the button and find the dialog is gone, and your masterpiece with it.
      I don't have the time right now to show/point out each of these that I have found, but I will be adding each of them here as soon as I can. I would like to think that the Dev's can find these faults themselves, but then you would think that if they knew those problems should have been taken care of already.
    • By EricS
      I've seen some old posts about this and solutions in older versions that have since been removed. However, I don't see the settings or options in this iteration as of today.
      We monitor some generic services, ie Apache, and other proprietary services that are critical to our program running. At times they hiccup or run into an issue where they fail to start or stop. At this point we would want Pulseway to not only send a notification but also attempt to restart the service(s).
      Any way to accomplish this or any roadmap on getting that feature rolled in?
    • By Your PCMD
      I am curious to know why 3rd party patch mgmt. is an additional paid feature. Before I would get notified for like Adobe Reader needed an update, know I have to pay additional to get this notification?
      What else within the features we already get will be removed to a "module" that we have to pay additional for? I only oversee around 60 endpoints, so I am not a big player, but there are issues now that are making me look and trial other RMM solutions. 
      Today I logged into my dash-panel as I do everyday M-F only to be greeted with 53 notifications for critical updates for Windows. Going into to the systems one by one, I quickly realized that something is not right. When viewing the systems, it clearly stated there were updates for Windows needed, but going to the actual systems available updates, I see "No updates found". Is Windows itself considered a 3rd party now?
      While writing this:
      20 May 2019 08:45
      1 critical update is available on computer 'REDACTED' in group 'REDACTED - Workstations'.   Available Updates
      No Updates Found
      Last Checked: 20 May 2019 08:48    
    • By peter.marshall
      Afternoon
      It would be great if we could make Asset Info available when devices are offline.
      For example if a remote users PC fails to function and is still under warranty trying to explain to a user where to find the device Make, Model and serial number to log a warranty case is not always easy.
      If the asset information was available when the device was off line then it would make this process mach easier as it contains all the information required
      Cheers
      peter

Example
      DAVID-O-MIIX Windows 10 Pro Offline Offline since 11 minutes ago Asset Info   System DAVID-0-MIIX Name LENOVO Manufacturer 20M3 Model x64-based PC Type Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz CPU 1 Number of Processors 8 Number of Logical Processors DAVID-O-MIIX DNS Host Name TEST.local Domain Administrator Owner Name LM_Workstation, LM_Server, NT, Potential_Browser Roles OK Status BIOS YD05UDx7 Serial Number 6NCN33WW Name LENOVO Manufacturer 6NCN33WW SMBIOS Version 3 SMBIOS Major Version 0 SMBIOS Minor Version LENOVO - 1 Version Monday, 12 November 2018 1:00 PM Release Date OK Status 6NCN33WW Description Operating System Windows 10 Pro Name 10.0.17763.0 Version Multiprocessor Free Build Type systemadmin Registered User NF6EE-QH89W-F8WST-WWXZ4-WFG6P Product Key 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM Serial Number 0 Service Pack Major Version 0 Service Pack Minor Version \Device\HarddiskVolume3 System Device C:\WINDOWS\system32 System Directory C:\WINDOWS Windows Directory Monday, 11 March 2019 12:40 PM Install Date Monday, 20 May 2019 4:30 PM Local Date and Time Monday, 20 May 2019 8:10 AM Last Boot Up Time test\anton.rider Last Logged On User
    • By mitch
      I have used the rest api Publish and Notify to make a system in Pulseway.
      When I run the api the system will be updated and there will be notifications of the devices I monitor. (if their are up or down)
      But if I run the script I get alle the notifications that I don't want because the state isn't change of the devices.
      Is there a php script that makes the Pulseway Notifiy api remember the state of the last send notification so there will only be send a notification if the state is change since the last send notification?
      Kind regards,
      Mitch