Hi @dpbklyn,

If you have configured the storage notifications locally on the system, then you have the option to configure this notification for each logical drive separately from the Pulseway Manager -> Notifications -> Storage. However if you have used the Pulseway group policies to configure this notification, then you will not be able to exclude just one partition from monitoring.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply.   Under the Group Policy, there is a check box with "Disable Locally Configured Storage Configurations", What does this mean?

Edited by dpbklyn

If you will check that checkbox, then all locally configured notifications on the remote systems for the storage monitoring will be disabled.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sakis_s
      Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to get notified (monitoring my PC from an iOS device) when my computer (running windows 10) turns on? The reason is that i have give access to other users as well to turn it on and i want to get notified when this happens. Thanks in advance for your help!
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello and thank you in advance.
      Is there a way to have the default selection on noted be set to "Internal"  I would rather have a technician accidentally hit send on a note that is set to Internal than one that SHOULD be internal and have it accidentally sent to the client.
      Thank you,

dp
    • By jbohnenstiehl
      Pulseway Dashboard (Currently 6.3)
      Data - All Notifications.
      Currently we can not: Ctrl + Select, Shift + Select All, Ctrl + A, Sort by columns. 
      This is a daily task for me and so it would be fantastic to be able to use these simple functions.