1. Martin_T

Martin_T

• Similar Content

• By mitch
      I have used the rest api Publish and Notify to make a system in Pulseway.
      When I run the api the system will be updated and there will be notifications of the devices I monitor. (if their are up or down)
      But if I run the script I get alle the notifications that I don't want because the state isn't change of the devices.
      Is there a php script that makes the Pulseway Notifiy api remember the state of the last send notification so there will only be send a notification if the state is change since the last send notification?
      Kind regards,
      Mitch

• By knis
      I installed Pulseway on Ubuntu 16.10   64 bit.   It was success.
      I want only monitor HDD and CPU usage and Power off computer.
      I want disable other features in config.xml.
      How can I disable (I see mobile app) Users, Terminal, Scripts, Enter Maintenance Mode?
      Thanks!
    • By Xander C
      So just set up the network with all the computers added, But I keep getting this notification.
      "There was an error retrieving the notification."
      From an "Unknown System"
      anyone know what could be the cause?

Thanks,

• By sakis_s
      Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to get notified (monitoring my PC from an iOS device) when my computer (running windows 10) turns on? The reason is that i have give access to other users as well to turn it on and i want to get notified when this happens. Thanks in advance for your help!
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello and thank you in advance.
      Is there a way to have the default selection on noted be set to "Internal"  I would rather have a technician accidentally hit send on a note that is set to Internal than one that SHOULD be internal and have it accidentally sent to the client.
      Thank you,

dp