Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NadeCatcher
      Hello,
      I've been trying to turn on my computer when I'm away from the house using both mobile data and another WiFi connection. When I'm on the same network the wake up command works but if I'm using mobile data I'll get the message "Wake up command failed" and when I'm on another network it says "wake up command sent" but nothing happens. I have the necessary port forwarded (UDP 9) and through the Pulseway android app port monitor I can see it works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By Louwrens
      I know this would be a major change in the reporting interface, but how about an option to interact with the results of a report.
      Maybe one can choose  an additional "Report Format" when editing a report and have an option for Interactive?
      When this is enabled the output of the report is immediately displayed in web format with hyperlinks to automate certain tasks by sending a back-end task/script to the agent.
      For example:
      Report                                          Interaction Script Task (Relayed to the agent)
      Applications                               link next to each agent to uninstall the application
      Assets                                        link to create asset tag if none exist
      OS Patching                               link to assign Policy / Update now
      3rd Party Patching                    link next to each agent to update the application
      Drive Usage                               link to run a temp files cleanup job
      Anti-virus                                    install AV / Run Scan / Update (not sure how this ties in to the existing Kaspersky deployment)

• By XxLilBoPeepsxX
      I am attempting to install pulseway on my raspberry pi 3b+, and have downloaded and installed the correct file from the pulseway website, and made sure that my openssl libraries are up to date and correctly setup. I followed through with the given installation instructions and repeatedly the pulseway service is unable to be started. When executing the command sudo systemctl start pulseway, the command works and presents no errors. Upon checking the app or the list of all services, however, pulseway is not shown as a service and there is no devices connected to the app. See the attached images for the output of sudo systemctl status pulseway

• By Labsy
      Hi,
      On new Gallaxy S10 with Android 9 Pulseway app ignores Do Not Disturb schedule. So audible alarms wake up me all night long.
      Settings on phone are the same, Do Not Disturb schedule is set to mute everything, except alarms, favourites and repetitive calls. It is the same setting on my old Samsung s2 Note and s7 edge. But only on newest S10 Pulseway rings at night, while older android devices are mute.
      I guess Android 9 must somehow diferently clasify alarms, and pulseway tones are then wrongfully clasified as alarms, thus ignoring DoNotDisturb rules.
    • By William Redig
      Hello,  I have 2 Mac computers with 2 and 3 monitors, respectively.  One of them has 2 identical monitors and when you ask to see screen for monitor 1 or monitor 2 (they are both shown as Dell E2210), I get the same image.  The other one as 2 identical displays (shown as Philco) and a Panasonic Display.  When I ask to seek the Panasonic screen, it displays correctly, but the images either Philco screen is identical.  Hope this helps.