Sign in to follow this  
zaphyr

Pulseway on Mac with Filevault

After I enabled FileVault on my Mac, I can no longer reach it when it sleeps, with Pulseway. Before FileVault, I could just send a wakeup signal, but it doesn't work anymore.

Is there any way around this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Louwrens
      Please expand the list of programs on 3rd Party Patch management.
      Some suggestions:
      Adobe Flash
      Amazon Corretto (Since Oracle Java is not free anymore)
      Dropbox
      Gimp
      Google Gsync (GSuite)
      K-lite Codec
      LibreOffice
      OpenVPN
      Thunderbird
      WhatsApp Desktop Client

• By William Redig
      Hello,  I have 2 Mac computers with 2 and 3 monitors, respectively.  One of them has 2 identical monitors and when you ask to see screen for monitor 1 or monitor 2 (they are both shown as Dell E2210), I get the same image.  The other one as 2 identical displays (shown as Philco) and a Panasonic Display.  When I ask to seek the Panasonic screen, it displays correctly, but the images either Philco screen is identical.  Hope this helps.
    • By SinglrClickIT
      I'd love to see remote desktop for Mac OS added.
      Thanks,
      SCIT
    • By PaulWTech
      Hi,  I'm not sure if this is a feature request or if there may be a solution already.  Here's the specifics:
      A customer is using Filemaker Server and it relies on the httpd service which is Apache to connect the web form feed via PHP.  It stops occasionally and it would be most helpful to get an alert when it does just like with Windows services.  I looked at monitoring an Application in the Pulseway preferences but did not see one that I should select.  The Filemaker consultant indicated that Filemaker installs it's own version of Apache and the restart command is:
      sudo /Library/Filemaker\ Server/HTTPServer/bin/httpdctl graceful
      which differs from the standard
      sudo apachectl -k start
      So this is either a feature request or help to know how the existing version of Pulseway for Mac and provide this monitoring.
      Thanks.
    • By Digital
      Hi Guys
      Is it possible to do RD sessions on Mac? What I mean is from my windows system.
      I don't see an RD tab on the mac client.

Thanks in Advance....